• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all! I must have overdone it with the fresh super hots last night, because I was absolutely cooking in my sleep. I really didn't get the best night of rest, and the coffee is barely cutting through the fog right now. And then it got windy and started dumping rain a little bit ago, forcing my wife and I to go out and move all of my pepper plants together. The forecast is calling for 40 mph gusts today, and that's a recipe for some snapped limbs on my plants. Hopefully clustering them together will prevent that from happening.

Have a great day everyone. Since the weather decided to water my plants for me, I'm going to take it easy today. Perfect book reading weather.

Good morning. It's cloudy and 68F, on its way to 86F. Maybe some sun this afternoon, as well as a heavy thunderstorm, with local flash flooding possible. Great. Here we go again, lol. Worked on cleaning up the carport and stowing away all the plant pots, trays and potting mix yesterday. With all this rain lately, the mosquitoes have come out in force. They suck. Today is pick peppers day, I think. Safe travels, Harry, and have a great time. Hope everybody has a super Saturday. Be safe out there and be sure the bug spray is DEET-free.

Have a great trip Harry. Picked up 6 rolls of hay this morning, 2 trips. Got it unloaded and had to do some minor fence repair. Fixing to shower and play guitar. Have a great day.

Back