• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. 48-67F, hopeful for rain this weekend. Plant, etc. swap today though I’m not too optimistic about any of it. We made Cole slaw from part of a cabbage from the CG, then I’ll cut up and freeze the rest later.
Have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the cooler weather and autumn colors.

Good morning. It's sunny and 63F, on its way to 82F. Pretty day. Calling for thunderstorms late this afternoon. Went down to the garden and picked more cukes, peppers, squash and okra. Need to do some processing today. Also need to run and errand or two. Hope everybody has a super Saturday. Be safe out there and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Good morning. It's 68F on its way to 71F w/thunderstorms. Today is a wash out. We got 3.25" overnight with more on the way. It's a good thing. We desperately needed the rain. Watching the match this morning and NFL this afternoon. Got a big pot of chili on the stovetop. Nothing much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

It's overcast and 64F, on its way to 75F. Calling for clouds, sun, and showers. That about covers it, ha. Today is a chill day. Probably watch some NFL. Hope everybody has a good day. Good morning.

Good morning. It's 58F on its way to 65F. Fall has arrived along with the rain. I'm wore out from a full day of football watching. Too wet to do much outside. Probably just futzing around in the man cave or out in the barn. Looks like we're having chili dogs this evening. Nothing else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. The colder weather is creeping in with lows in the 40’s. At least it’s nice sleeping weather. Monday errands, coffee group, then more take down at the CG. Garlic planting time will be here soon enough.
Have a wonderful start of the week. Take time for you pets and family.

Good morning. It's overcast and 65F, on its way to 72F. Cloudy with showers is the forecast. Not good for outside things. Guess I'll futz around also. Hope everybody has a marvelous Monday. Be safe out there and have a good day.

Good morning. It's overcast and 62F, on its way to 68F. No heat wave here either. Calling for showers and a thunderstorm or two. Yep, another futzing day inside. Hope everybody has a terrific Tuesday. Be safe out there and enjoy your day.

Good morning. 49-86F, warmer tomorrow. It looks like the eastern half of the US will be battered by storms this week. Batten down those hatches and stay safe. At the CG, the tomato plants are gone, but the beans have a new burst of energy with the warmer temps and no Japanese beetles. Those bugs are horrible. Lots to do at home, the tomatoes here are holding on for the nice weather.
I hope your Wednesday is filled with good weather. Take time for yourself, then pay it forward.

Good morning. It's cloudy and 64F, on its way to 73F. More showers and thunderstorms possible. No sun in the forecast for the next week. Ugh. Need to get down to the garden today. Maybe between the raindrops. Sic, be careful traveling with this storm coming. I think the yard sale might be in jeopardy. :( Be safe out there and get ready to get wet. ☔

Good morning. It's 53F on its way to 82F. Partly sunny and nice. Mowed yesterday. Today, I've got a work telecon at 0800 and then I'm heading out to trim. Harvesting all remaining jalapeno pods and removing the plants after that. We will get a lot of pods. I plan to take a large fruit box full to a buddy this afternoon. Grilling burgers this evening. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. 55-91F, at least we’re not freezing yet. CG to water and clean up, then to the ugh dentist. The garden at home still has green tomatoes while the CG has been stripped of plants - must be the elevation (?). I’m hoping to pull those next week.
Have a great Thursday. Mother Nature is not being kind to many of you.

Back