• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's overcast and 63F, on its way to 73F. Damp with showers is the forecast. I'm sure the sun will come out....some day. Not much planned for the day. Just some futzing, and maybe some MLB later. Hope everybody has a wonderful Wednesday. Be safe out there and have sunny thoughts.

Good morning. 53-86 and very dry. Still working on the CG takedown, very slowly w/this warm, dry week. At home I’m hoping to finish tomato takedown and amass green tomatoes. The beans are doing well, so they’ll stay for another week. Sad, but really nice to see a partial empty garden.
Have a great day. Stay dry and warm/cool.

Good morning. It's cloudy and 57F, on its way to 74F. No rain in the forecast, and there's promise of sunshine this afternoon. That is something to look forward to, lol. Today is errand day, including a run to the dump. Hope everybody has a terrific Thursday. Be safe out there and enjoy seeing loved ones.

Good morning. 51-71F, a nice change in the weather for one day anyway. Baby layette assembly plus a meeting this AM. The tomato plants for this year are a thing of the past, though I have lots of green ones waiting for a home. My friend made 12 green tomato pies from my fruit this year. She could probably make another 8-10, but I’ll keep these.
Enjoy your day, take time for yourself, and remember those less fortunate.

Good morning. It's cloudy and 63F, on its way to 80F. Calling for partly sunny and a brief shower or two. More rain. Just what we need, ugh. Hope to make it down to the garden today. I'm sure giant cucumbers and zucchini baseball bats await, ha. Hope everybody has a freaky good Friday. Be safe out there and enjoy the sunshine.

Good morning. It’s 44F right now, so I’m postponing the CG watering for a few hours. Brrr. Coffee group and more garden takedown are on the agenda today. At least the apples like this weather. Glad to hear Sonya is home, Sic.
Have a great day. Enjoy the weather you’ve been given - somehow. Remember those less fortunate.

Back