• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

not much. fixing to go mow.  

i will tell you something awesome: got my cymbal vault in the mail yesterday :dance:  going to make gigging so much easier on my mind.

i bet it will...I bought a new mandolin for a backup to Rosebud and while I was there I bought a new Martin X series 12 string...I gotta stop buying instruments...after all, I can only play one at a time

ok,ok. im up,im up.    14 hours of mowing yesterday and i can feel it. my eyes have 3 ounces of dirt in each one.  yall have a great day i think the wife and i are going to a cook out later on,"yummy."

good morning.

Yawn - up at 4:30, about to make like a baby & head out!

Fremont Festival of the Arts today - if you're in the Fremont, CA area and enjoy car shows, live music and spending a little us-time with 400,000 of your closest friends, come on out - should be a good time!

:woohoo:
AlabamaJack said:
i bet it will...I bought a new mandolin for a backup to Rosebud and while I was there I bought a new Martin X series 12 string...I gotta stop buying instruments...after all, I can only play one at a time
I keep buying, then selling 12-strings throughout my life.

I miss the sound so I get another one, then quickly remember what a pain in the ass the are to tune & how expensive it is to keep strings on them so I sell it. Then I get to missing that sound again, so I end up buying another. Lather, rinse, repeat. I never learn.
:doh:

Back