• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good  Mid-Morning everyone...YES..I went shopping on late thursday night..& did well,saved$$$ :dance: .made my list,coupons..& I only went to Kohls,that is my favorite store..I picked up most of what I needed,& it was not a  mob scene as there  are not many shops in the mall..so that suit me fine,as most head for the bigger stores.Also went out yesterday to pick up a few things..no crowds,not many folks around where I live...which is good..its referred to as  the "Quiet Corner" :shh:

Chuck hope all is well & you did pick up some good :hot:   seeds on the WWW.
Sic, I am sure your new doggy is happy to have lots of room to roam..congrats.
Have a great w/e all & be safe :P

This dog is crazy lots of work to be done. The key at the moment is to keep him tired,lol. He killed a hen yesterday and has no respect for a leash and no desire to please his humans. He just never was taught. Fixing to take him for a big walk and then I need a ride. Working the nursery for a bit today. Have a great day and continue to be awesome. Proven fact: those that post in here are way awesome. Good morning.

I'm only awesome on days the end in Y.  ;)

Good luck with the new dog, Sic.  It sounds like you have quite the four-legged wild child to contend with.  I had to go through it with my third rescue dog, Luna, the deaf and crazy one.  And she is still a handful 15 months later.

To everyone else, have a good morning, as well as a great Sunday.

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Good morning. Shoveled 9 tons of gravel in the wheel barrow and dispersed it in different areas. Done in 5hrs. Not bad for 40. My back doesn't think so. Money is money.

Storm coming. 1-3in of snow today.

Got some cool seeds from White hot peppers(Justin), Mojo peppers(Enrico), Refining Fire Chiles(Jim) and ChiliRiot(Manual).

So far I've got 55 different varieties I'm going with.

Hope you all have a great day. Remember, Its almost Friday.

Good Morning Everyone...I went to bed at 2amish...now I can have a lazy home day  ..no work :P
Well I am sure with time doggie  will be fine..he will adapt,as he has some changes to get used to.The weather here is sunny 40's.

Have a great day all,be safe.

Don't forget its Cyber monday ;) ..don't need anything here...deals thou'   saw a 40 in Hisense TV for 169+ 25 off with visa check out at Best  Buy last night, howeva   its    over now..but lots of electronics  to be had today,should you need any.

"SLICKDEALS" website is great to look for stuff... folks post deals  they find from all the brick & mortar stores,worth a look if you are on the prowl for techie/electronics& such. :cool:

good morning friends.

yo sic....sure wish my wife would exercise with me. you sir are a lucky man.

picked my satsuma tree yesterday, the racoons were having a field day with them...gunna make jelly with these

25qc604.jpg

Back