• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning all

8RBXZrb.png

also it's National Pickle day :dance:  make a big dill out of it  :cool:
pxUbsMM.png

sicman said:
Progress is going to take the farm. Looks like we will probably lose our property. Don't really know what to think? Our little town is being turned into a huge private gated community and we are not invited,lol. Bless up and good morning my friends.

Good Morning !
Sign of the times Sic, puplic have very little rights if any anymore.
-10, mostly clear skies, brought one of each of my plants in the house yesterday, they dont look healthy any more, hope they come back. More soups today, still got some of my zuccini left :)
Have a great day !!

Good Morning All...Chuck I hope  Dad's post -op  period will be without complications..will keep him in my prayers.

I am promoting Eye Health & the importance of  having a basic eye exam...Without sight our Independence  becomes Dependence.
Think of your sight a bit more if you don't &  how diseases like Diabetic Retinopathy & Macular Degeneration  etc. affect our ADL.

HTTP3Jsdi56Y2FjaGUuY28udWsvZXllX2NoYXJ0X3Bvc3RfY2FyZC1yY2RiMzRjYWNiZmY3NGNjNmEwMzBjYzkyNTI5YjJlNTZfdmdiYXFfOGJ5dnJfNTEyLmpwZz9iZz0weGZmZmZmZgloglog.gif

Back