• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good Morning Everyone..the winds has died down today high 50's & sunny.have  a safe day..lots of traffic..drive with care.

Andrew...hope for swift treatment  & elimination of the excruciating bouts of  pain associated with gallstones..
Someone real close to me had those...beyond painful when those attacks came on..could not stand up..so sorry to hear..speedy tx & get better real soon...of course diet modification. :pray:

#5  Eye health food..mst of us like this one Citrus Fruits and Berries
Oranges, grapefruits, lemons and berries are high in vitamin C, which may reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration as we age.

blood-orange-slices-462x428.jpg

Good morning all 

thanks for the thoughts and prayers :)
staying perfectly still for an hour and a half on that super skinny table yesterday sucked  :neutral:
but they said they got good images, and hopefully i will get a call from the Dr. with results soon.

really busy week with the holiday too, 12 dogs to pick up and bring to hosts today. Got both our drivers workin, and wife in the 3rd van, while i'm here handling phones and scheduling.

being busy doesn't allow time to worry about health, that's a good thing.

Think this might be the first Thanksgiving gathering i've ever missed.  
at least i'm not spending the holiday in the Hospital  :)

stay positive, S.M.I.L.E. :D  (even when it's difficult), and be excellent to each other!
hope you all have a great day

- G.I.P.

Back