• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning .... afternoon for Catherine. It's 65 on its way to 85. T-Storms in progress but not severe. Cooling off a bit. Catherine .... Krakow .... never been there. Are you going to Prague, Bucharest or Budapest? I've been to those cities and they are very nice but its been almost 15 years since I've been. Heading up to the city to work on the boat in awhile. We should have that wrapped up this weekend. Not much else is going on today. The grandkids will be here for the weekend. Tons of weekend chores for Saturday/Sunday. Be good, stay cool and stay safe.

Harry, Krakow is just gorgeous, very green, lots of flowers in bloom. Warsaw was bombed in WW2, and have extensive modern building, with some old buildings/churches restored. Krakow was lucky and have kept/restored most of their buildings. Lots of statues everywhere. Prague for a couple days starting tomorrow, then Munich and Oberammergau. We’ve visited so many churches(!). Love it!

Another 62F on its way to 70F kinda day. Unfortunately, this one will be cloudy and scattered with showers. Hauled all the plants back outside, hopefully for the last time. Finished construction of the garden gate and hauled it to the garden. Still need to hang it. Several errands today wile dodging raindrops. Have a great Friday everybody. Good morning!

Good afternoon. On our way to Prague, stopping for a buffet lunch soon, then on to Prague. Beautiful green fields, the yellow rapeseed plants are like seeing corn in Iowa - everywhere. Bright yellow strips of beauty between the green or fallow fields. Wild lilac bushes are along the highway along with rows and rows of apple trees. So nice to see the countryside in bloom.
Have a wonderful day.

It's cloudy, humid and 62F, on its way to 73F. Nice temperature-wise, but there's showers and thunderstorms forecast all day - bummer. Sounds like a wonderful time to be abroad. Not sure what's on the plate for today. Still haven't made it to the garden. Need to start making some progress there. Plant-out should be next week some time. Have a great Saturday everybody. Good Morning!

It’s 90F. Burned off the brush piles. Mowed. Lots of small chores. Spent 9 hours outside. Having a few beverages and sitting in the screened-in porch now. Iris are in full bloom. We have purple, white, yellow and rust. Got out some steaks for this evening. It’s so hot, the grandkids have been playing in their pool (6’ stock tank … LOL). I think rain’s in the forecast for tomorrow. Tomorrow is plant out day #2. Enjoy life! Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's humid, foggy and 60F on its way to 79F. Supposed to be partly sunny with a thunderstorm this afternoon. Might be an ok day. Mowed and weed-wacked around the electric fence surrounding the garden. It's a solar powered fence. Had it for 4-5 years now I guess. I was checking it out yesterday and eliminated any doubt of its' functionality. Damn near knocked my shoes off lol. Not sure what's on the agenda today, other than burgers on the grill this evening. Maybe catch some golf on tv this afternoon. Have a great Sunday everybody!

Good morning. It's 65 on its way to 75. 60% chance of storms. Looks like the storms are just to our west right now. Round #2 plant out sometime today. Lots of office work to do today as well. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's 55F on its way to 80F. Heading to the office to start transitioning my job to my replacement. After that I'm going to get a new phone and register the boat. Busy day. My wife will finish up the plant out #2 and start hardening off plant out #3. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's ovecast and 64F on it's way to 75F. 50% chance of severe thunderstorms this afternoon. Got some garden prep done yesterday. Need to continue making progress. Need to go over to BIL's today. There's a leak under the sink. Oh what fun. Hopefully Margarita Monday this evening. Have a great day everybody!

Good morning from Bavaria, beautiful scenery here in the mtns. Good breakfast, looking forward to a less hectic morning, walking around this small town and enjoying life.
Just heard we’re getting a freeze warning back home the day we get home. Good thing my plants and gnats are enjoying life under the lights.
Have a wonderful day. Stay safe and healthy.

Back