• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's rainy and 73F, on its way to 85F. Supposed to have a little sunshine this afternoon, after a storm this morning. Errands to run today, then just taking it easy. Yesterday's heat whipped me. Hope everybody has a great Tuesday!

Yup just by a handful. I even remember years ago people coming in here and getting pissed how positive we keep it. What would be worse is the people that post pics of there entire life on Facebook, instagram or whatever look at me im better than you thing.

Last edited:
Morning all, dashing around spraying pepper plants to cool 'em down, it's going to be a mild 37C today rising to 40C on Friday, we're having a heatwave, a tropical heatwave. Skanky thumb on the mend thanks to antibiotics, still looking like something the dog buried. Pics available on request :D How do mammals without opposable thumbs cope? Wouldn't be so bad if I was given another superhero skill while my thumb is out of action.

Off to horse stables. Need to get wife some new work boots this evening. I blessed myself with a new angle grinder and a spool of weed eating string :rofl: :rofl: Its so humid out there, I was soaking wet just from putting my shoes and helmet on yesterday before my ride. Looks like all of us are getting heat records. Yall be safe and have a great day good morning.

Good morning. It's 80 on its way to 95. A repeat of the last several days. No heat relief in sight. Got to mow and water the garden today. Nice gifts Sic ..... way to treat yourself. Not much else is happening. I expect I'll sit in the grandkids pool (stock tank) this afternoon. Be safe and be good.

It's sunny and 68F, on its way to 89F. Chance of a T-storm this afternoon. Another hot one. Might try to work in the garden a bit this morning. Great to see the OP posting here again. Glad you're still kicking AJ! Have an awesome Wednesday everyone. Good morning!

Good morning. Looks like an OK weather day, no rain w/temps in the high 80s. Nice to see AJ pop in for a minute. How’s things going? Community Garden in a few, then chores at home. The deck gal is coating the underside that has never seen stain so it’s absorbing quite well, 3-5 more days and she should be done.
Have a wonderful day and enjoy earths beauty. Thanks for keeping things positive here.

Good morning. It's another repeat WX day. It's 80 now with a high of 95. Just brutal. At least the wind isn't howling .... yet. Watering this morning. Need to make a run to the adult beverage store for supplies sometime today. Not much else is going on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Sunny and 83F on its way to 91F. Heat Advisory in effect. One more day of these temps, then cooler for a few days. Can't wait. Not sure what's on the plate today, but hopefully it will be air conditioned lol. Have a great Thursday everybody.

Morning all - give me some cold, snow preferably <drama llama> I'm melting already. High of 40C forecast for this afternoon. All chilli plants watered and damped down. Stay cool people.

Back