• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's a ditto day, sunny and 66, on its way to 82 (rf 85). Planning on bbq'ing some chicken and running it over to Mom's, back permitting. It's her sauce recipe and my sister craves it whenever she's home. Hope everybody has a great Monday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 72 (22c) on its way to 100 (38c). Still hot and steamy. Shorts and flip flops! Sic .... Happy Anniversary! 14 years ..... still newlyweds!!!!! Office work this morning. After that, trimming, hauling tomato plant refuse to the burn pile and removing the irrigation system from the garden. It's meatloaf day! Yum. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's sunny and 67, on its way to 81 (rf 84). Another pretty day, but we're running out of them. The weekend is supposed to be cold. Happy 14th Sic! Got the bbq sauce made yesterday, but couldn't grill the chicken. Will try again today. Not much else planned. I love meatloaf. Hope everybody has a terrific Tuesday. Be safe out there.

Good morning. It's 72 (23c) on its way to 91 (33c). It looks like this might be the last of the 90+ WX. We lost the Big Kitty awhile back and it was tough. He was my buddy. I've got an early meeting this morning with an international customer. Lots of chores to do after that. Be safe and be good.

Sorry to read about your kitty Tink. It's never easy when you lose one. *hug*

So, there's supposed to be a shower or two around this morning, then sunny this afternoon. Currently 62 on its way to 86. I did get the chicken bbq'd and delivered yesterday. Sis heads back to CA today. The spindle bearings on the kubota mower deck finally STB, so I need to replace them. Need to do it soon, grass is getting tall. Haven't been to the garden in a while. Really need to pick peppers. Maybe in the next day or two. Hope everybody has a wonderful Wednesday. Good Morning!

Morning all, thank you for your kind comments yesterday. It was a tough day.
Brrrr high is 9C this a.m. and 21C this afty.
I've been harvesting all the ripe peppers and have had a really good harvest so far.
More gardening and tidying up today, it's my calm place.
Have a good Thursday and keep cool/warm :D

Good morning. It's 55 (13c) on its way to 63 (17c). Dull and gray. Rain in the area. Fall has arrived! Office work until mid morning. Running errands after that. Lousy day to work outside .... might try to fit in some firewood splitting between rain showers. Grilling and beverages this evening. Be safe and be good.

Neat thread!

G’mornin’, all!

57f here and raining… only gaining 10 degrees through the day.

Working from home this morning then continuing to structure space for winter growing in the basement. May set a tray of peter pepper seeds.

Tonight is family game night and root beer floats with homemade ice cream.

Good morning from just down the road from BDP. It's 58 on its way to 67. The rain in the area should clear out by mid day. Got some office work to do this AM and then I have to mow this afternoon. Not much else is going on. Chili dogs and beverages this evening. Be safe and be good.

Back