• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

cool Greg...this is the wife's off Friday too so she has a three dayer...enjoy...

morning G

yup...I spent a few evenings there...I was thinking that this place was hit by a large bomb during WWII and nothing but a crater left...and I think there are pictures of that in the bar...or used to be...I see they have remodelled and may have new management...after all, it was 10-12 years ago when I was over there...

The name TigerMoth supposedly came from a pre WWII fighter built in a factory across the road...I think you can still see the remnants of the grass runway...

You mean the De Havilland Tiger Moth? It was a biplane built in the 30's and used as a trainer until the early 50's.

maybe man...I just don't remember...

That's okay, AJ, it was a long time ago ; )
Good morning all.

Super-Duper Happy Good Morning to Everyone!!!!! First morning of Stay-cation...coffee in bed...clean kitchen to trash with SuperBowl & Throwdown Fare...doesn't get much better than this!!!! :)

Good morning! Off to the races again...... some days I so cannot wait until I am finished with school!

Good morning Geeme. You have school on Saturday?

Edit: you too Sicman. I just read the Zest Fest thread entirely and now I HAVE to have a Sicman shirt!:lol:

morning all...hope everyone has a great day

I've got a research paper to start (for which I have to collect some books from school), plus a paper to write that requires a visit to the museum. Oh, and I plan to work out at the gym at school, after also getting the cat to the vet. Plan to work in some grocery shopping at some point, too.....

After getting my act together, I'll be GONE most of the day.

Everybody have a nice Saturday. I am hoping to go into labor today I can't do this pregnant thing anymore.

Gee, good luck with your crazy busy day.... don't be gone to long you'll be missed.

Okay, Megan, I hope you get your wish, and it's a safe and easy delivery!
Sounds like you've had all the fun you can stand!

Good morning THP! Beautiful sunny day here!

Back