Greetings from Georgia

Hey everybody, my name is Phil from Lawrenceville, Ga. I’ve been into hot pepper gardening for the last few years. My family thinks I’m a little obsessed but after discovering this website I realize I’m not half as nuts as most of you. Not yet anyway! I enjoy a wide variety of peppers ranging from Scotch Bonnets to mild cayennes. I have been reading through the posts on this site for a while and I have to say that the amount of knowledge and information available here is impressive. So I would like to say thanks to everybody that participates here.

Philbilly said:
I realize I’m not half as nuts as most of you. Not yet anyway!
Don't worry, we'll get you the other half way to nuts soon enough. Passow welcomes you from Cleveland, Ohio! Come, see our two buildings...ride the public transportation...you might even see that guy!

:welcome:

Haha, Passow, did you see that guy? Is that your uncle? :lol:

Welcome from down south Phil,your family is not gonna think any better of you when you plow up the yard for more peppers!

Welcome from Fort Worth

Hey Phil and a big welcome to you.I`m in Va but lived in Norcross.Great season to you and you will find your answers here. Rich

Back