• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Grilled Cheese Thread

Didnt see one that exists and some people have posted their Grilled Cheese so I thought might be interesting for people to share their versions. :)

Rye Bread I made topped with Smoked Aged Cheddar on one and the other Gruyere cheese with Chile pepper mix and seasoning.

_5035510_GrilledCheese-1000_zpsfacbsxn2.jpg

_5035511_GrilledCheese-1000_zpsnylvlzwv.jpg

dragonsfire said:
Potato Cheese Melt.
Basically shredded Potatoes mixed with seasoning, Chipotley, olive oil. Then folded it over after cooked and let the cheese melt. Topped with Tahini and Dried Jamaican Yellow Hab.

P7140433_PotatoCheseMelt-1000_zpscysa8jea.jpg

^ Not a grilled cheese sandwich or even a sandwich at all. 

dragonsfire said:
Didnt see one that exists and some people have posted their Grilled Cheese so I thought might be interesting for people to share their versions. :)
Boom

Wicked Mike's Best Grilled Cheese On This Planet Or Any Other

1) Learn to bake bread. Master the art of pumpernickel, as you'll need a freshly-baked loaf.
2) Learn to cure and smoke your own bacon. If possible, source the pork yourself. You'll need several thick-cut strips, rendered over low heat (turning frequently) until perfectly done.
3) Learn to make cheese. Specifically, raclette.
4) Learn to make mustard. A carefully-crafted whole-grain mustard made with schwarzbier and seeded and finely minced Moruga Scorpions allowed to cure at room temperature until the perfect balance of bitterness and heat is obtained will bring it all together.

Don't want to do all that? Buy the best bread and bacon you can find. The important parts are the raclette and the mustard. Why raclette?

https://youtu.be/K6dZSWeVKZk

Eat the cheeze that behooves you. I just wanted to say behooves.

Back