• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown: Prik Kee Noo Suan!: Prik a peck of peppers!

sorry bud, i actually DO have hooks. see:

Ax0tVzh.jpg

i got me 2 hooks outta 14 so far!

i gots me 2 hooks outta 14 so far

We heard you the first time, no need to rub it in :party: lol

Congrats on the hooks. We are still at 0 for 6 and hope they will pop up soon. BUT it's ok because Dan is still at 0 so we are all safe yet. ;)

We heard you the first time, no need to rub it in :party: lol

Congrats on the hooks. We are still at 0 for 6 and hope they will pop up soon. BUT it's ok because Dan is still at 0 so we are all safe yet. ;)

I'm still at 0 hooks as well but I peeked in the rapid rooter last night and I have at least one just starting to burst out of the seed with its tap root so it shouldn't be more than a couple of days before I have hooks.

Awesome, you guys have me beat already! No hooks yet, but I am out of room in my germination area so mine are in the greenhouse where temps are relatively low. I plan on being 3-4 days behind everyone else.

Awesome, you guys have me beat already! No hooks yet, but I am out of room in my germination area so mine are in the greenhouse where temps are relatively low. I plan on being 3-4 days behind everyone else.
Or right in line with me, no hooks here either and I am about ready to be out of room since it is time to pot up the annuums.

Back