• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown,,Tallest plant!!!

i scarified the rest of my seeds and about 6 of 10 are already showing tails. its less than 6 hours since i did it.
im serious, i think the reason many seeds take like a week to germ is because they are unable to break out of the seed coating.

try it out on a few of your own... find a few plump ones and simply slipe the tip of a razor into the little root hole... idk what to call it tbh.

hookage:

locoto_hook.jpg

Jeeze.
Just trying to get them to live through the frosty spring that can still freeze in June, and the roasty Augusts that can get to 115.

Maybe when I can breed some Mighty Morphin Power Peppers------------

I'm keepin that trademark for future use, BTW. ;)

We're in for some ice so I went to walmart and picked up some more soil for later on and got a small camera, but forgot about batteries for the damn thing, :doh: been so long since I had one. Still no greenies, I tried to take some of the seeds out to rough the seed coat and then dropped one, took 10 minutes to find the thing, man I need my eyes checked. I did go ahead and soak the rest of the seeds these I will make sure that I rough the edges before I stick them in the coir pellets.
Getting a bit to old to remember everything at once. :rolleyes:

Out of six seeds in the dirt a week, no response. SO i pulled them and clipped them a little, worked with my pequins. See how it goes with these guys.

Back