• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown,,Tallest plant!!!

Here is my little army of Birgit's (14 of them) the tallest "weighing" in at 2 1/2 inches...lol

IMAG1577_zpsd62d31fd.jpg

IMAG1576_zpsa9c9f01a.jpg

Edit.... looks like 18 of them total, I miscounted....if I stack them up, they would be a good 24" high....lol

*Picture of giant sequoia pepper ;) ... Here is one of mine today...cruising right along. Is it October yet?
Whoa brother that’s a beast … as always I’m out of “Like This” and I’ll have to come back and click it. What are you feeding it if I may ask? BTW the "sequoia" part is only in jest, it truely looks big for its age :)

Here's mine. They are getting bigger little by little. Once I get one in the ground and maybe one in a big container.
They should start doing better. That won't be until end of April. I don't think I will win, but as long as these peppers
taste good I'll be happy.

IMG_0175_zps6552bcdb.jpg

Here's mine. They are getting bigger little by little. Once I get one in the ground and maybe one in a big container.
They should start doing better. That won't be until end of April. I don't think I will win, but as long as these peppers
taste good I'll be happy.

IMG_0175_zps6552bcdb.jpg

Same here :) In ground at end of April, early May, and doubt I could grow the tallest one in these conditions here (unless they love superhot weather, and crazy wind) but I am having fun anyway.
Also, looking forward to eating the pods!

I do a foliar feed three times daily with Epsom salts dissolved in diesel fuel followed by a root drench of 50/50 worm tea and kerosene!

I actually did this with one of my plants the other day. Sucker grew huge! And then an errant spark hit it and it exploded in a ball of flame, but man...

Trying again to get my photo's of Brigit's Locoto flickr.com//photos/34258864@N02/show /
hopefully they will come through this time.

Thanks stc3248, I have no idea what I have been doing wrong, so thanks for posting the photo's for me . My old brain just isn't working right.
At least everyone can see that I have plants up and growing. They are a bit bigger now although i just about lost all my plants when The light fixture decided to crash down on everything this morning. I got lucky and two of my overwintering plants kept it from ruining everything, so I only lost some tomato plants and my Yellow Primo's, The lights got all 5 of the plants that I had of them. Maybe Someone might have a few seeds of them or some yellow brain strains that they could share. Any way I'm glad someone knows more about posting pics than I do.

Hey Chris, go 30/70 worm tea to kerosene not 50/50. Too much N,your tree isn't setting any fruit!

edit: Speaking of trellis/staking,I was at the store today and they had 8' stakes,not sure if that is going to be enough. Anyone know where to get big bamboo? Not "Big Bambu" either....I have that cassette already. :high: :high:

Back