• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2014 Tallest plant

Just getting seeds planted tonight. Good luck all!
12648036204_b23e4c9b2b_o.jpg

Jeff H said:

Now that is a macro lens.
Funny you should say that, Jeff. This photo was taken with my phone. No lenses, nothing remotely fancy. I even used a hand-held flashlight for illumination. I find it extraordinary that new phones can take photos like this.
fiogga said:
Wow Nigel, SHARP lens! Darn, just took some sweaters to the Goodwill. I wonder how long it will take me to knit up some seed cells, better find the knitting needles! Alas, this Nigel fellow is an EMINENT DANGER to us all. 
Thanks. I believe I can germinate almost anything, but growing plants from germinated seeds - that`s another story altogether! I need to work on that in a big way!!!

Nigel said:
Funny you should say that, Jeff. This photo was taken with my phone. No lenses, nothing remotely fancy. I even used a hand-held flashlight for illumination. I find it extraordinary that new phones can take photos like this.

Thanks. I believe I can germinate almost anything, but growing plants from germinated seeds - that`s another story altogether! I need to work on that in a big way!!!
That looks right out of a sci-fi horror film!  Good luck, really. 

Ha...the three Amigos for Kevin. Looks like one is already "reaching for the sky" in surrender...one ain't got sense enough to take his hat off indoors...the other one, well I would keep an eye on that one...looks like a snake, mouth open wide, ready to swallow up the competition! 

Back