• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

:metal:   Add me to the list.
Not that I'm a threat to anyone in the GrowDown   :D

1214 P25 : QTY - 1 : Pepper, Fatalii
Shipping Details
Ship via : USPS First-Class Mail® - Parcel
Tracking Number : 9400110200882212455259

0106201827a.jpg

They're here..

The sellers I contacted about importing seeds either didn't know much about the process, just declined with no info, or didn't respond... but this site actually has a stipulation for phytosanitary certificates! It looks like an $85 flat rate provided the seeds are all either from the US or from abroad (double that if the order contains both).

It's too bad this site doesn't have more of a pepper variety or I'd see about getting the few other pepper people I've talked to here to go in on a large order. Ah well.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the growdown craziness start. ;)

Internationalfish; I should receive my seeds tomorrow or on wednesday and as the package is suppose to contain about 25 seeds, I could send you half of it (probably 13, for the bad luck;) right away if you want!

Bou said:
Internationalfish; I should receive my seeds tomorrow or on wednesday and as the package is suppose to contain about 25 seeds, I could send you half of it (probably 13, for the bad luck;) right away if you want!

That's mighty kind of you, thanks! But bringing in seeds here without a certificate earned me threats from customs last time. Working on seeing if we can kind of finagle our way around that, but for now, gonna play it safe and live vicariously through you guys (my results were comically poor in the last growdown anyway :D).

internationalfish said:

That's mighty kind of you, thanks! But bringing in seeds here without a certificate earned me threats from customs last time. 

Ok then, if you change your mind just let me know and I'll ship it asap! 

internationalfish said:

That's mighty kind of you, thanks! But bringing in seeds here without a certificate earned me threats from customs last time. Working on seeing if we can kind of finagle our way around that, but for now, gonna play it safe and live vicariously through you guys (my results were comically poor in the last growdown anyway :D).

I got them to you fine last time...right? I'm sure someone can get some seeds to you or a friend. 

Back