• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

stettoman said:

Kindly read the next quote: 

Yeah Rich, my seeds came from a GREEN PACK, so you'd better stay down there a little longer....

Uh, what's a green pack?

So long as the green packs had my pre programmed RFID chip installed, I will not disqualify you. All seeds are nano linked to my proprietary growdown protocall server. I have full control. Please plant out within a distance of 50ft from a good wifi source. 

Pepper-Guru said:

So long as the green packs had my pre programmed RFID chip installed, I will not disqualify you. All seeds are nano linked to my propriety growdown protocall server. I have full control. Please plant out within a distance of 50ft from a good wifi source. 

Jeez, next you'll be demanding 2.4 gig...

I've been following this thread from a distance and have been hesitant to post my latest results due to fears of upsetting y'all.  So I have decided to share my secret fertilizer recipe with everyone for a nominal fee.  Below is a photo of my worst performer just to show what kind of results you might expect.

Without this special blend of organoscientific nutrients y'all aint got a chance.

Remember, it's only January and here are my results so far.

fatalii.jpg

PM for payment options! :liar:

Some of you don't seem to be taking this competition with the deadly seriousness it deserves.

Witness: I have devised a method of root acceleration via the "hey, look down here. Ya want some water?" method.

20200202_130626.jpg

Use your kerosene soaks, your battery acid mists, heck, toss a couple of your mom's Valium into your watering cans. Won't beat the tried and true carrot-&-stick process....

Bwaaaaaaah, hahahaha!

stettoman said:
Some of you don't seem to be taking this competition with the deadly seriousness it deserves.

Witness: I have devised a method of root acceleration via the "hey, look down here. Ya want some water?" method.

attachicon.gif
20200202_130626.jpg

Use your kerosene soaks, your battery acid mists, heck, toss a couple of your mom's Valium into your watering cans. Won't beat the tried and true carrot-&-stick process....

Bwaaaaaaah, hahahaha!

Nice try, It sure does look like that Kerplunk shitty game to me... still design to fall and to lose!

Attachments

• Kerplunk.jpg
    Kerplunk.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 56
Back