• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2020 - Fatalii

Indeed... good luck

Pepper-Guru said:
Fitted my drone with one of these and a sprayer. Just in case this race gets a little too close for comfort. *ahem* cold smoke
Now Rich, you of all people should know better than to disparage the participantship!

My proof of existence:
20200229_083541.jpg

stettoman said:
Maybe this particular one will change your mind. I've only grown them once and wasn't impressed, but now I have like 10 of them growing. I'm not sure how many will actually make it into the ground

OKOKOK, I admit, I'm not a fan of the breed...Watch it outperform just to rub my nose in it!!

Got 7 potted up.  I was wondering if I left the seeds in the Lagavulin 16 too long. Is there such as thing as too long?  Anyway, the little fella in last picture is best candidate so far.  

Attachments

• TD1.jpeg
    TD1.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 57
  • TD2.jpeg
    TD2.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 58
ColdSmoke said:
Still haven't planted anything...may not happen this year. Just too busy with tax season.

Yeah? us too. Got an influx of C-corp returns and a few new non-profits badgering us, along with the usual mess of impatient, impossible-to-satisfy-think-they-know-better-than-their-tax-guy clientele all hammering us at once. 

I still got a Fat Tale out of the dirt...

I know what you're up to, Jeremy. Not gonna work. We're wise to ya, you green-ringer you... :scared:

stettoman said:

Yeah? us too. Got an influx of C-corp returns and a few new non-profits badgering us, along with the usual mess of impatient, impossible-to-satisfy-think-they-know-better-than-their-tax-guy clientele all hammering us at once. 

I still got a Fat Tale out of the dirt...

I know what you're up to, Jeremy. Not gonna work. We're wise to ya, you green-ringer you... :scared:
I'm working on an S-corp return right now where the owner all his personal expenses through it...it's a nightmare pulling all them out. It's going to cost him. Are you a CPA?

Back