• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2023

You agree to send your SASBE for the seeds, to PARTICIPATE and send back bulk seeds to me.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5 for 5!!
B9672C08-F00D-47BF-8DD8-7CBEBAD25304.jpeg

Yes, I’d like to see the Jalapeño throwdown in its own thread. @The Hot Pepper can we separate these TD’s? There seems to be enough participating in Jalapeño TD to justify another thread. I'd hate to see this one stray too far away from it's original purpose. I'm not participating in the Peppa Peach TD and it doesn't feel right to clutter this thread with pictures of my long Jalapeno :P

I’m sure no one wants to take it over. Just feel the jalapeño Growdown deserves its own thread. Makes for better organization.

Definitely need a different thread for the Jalapeño throwdown.
Yes, I’d like to see the Jalapeño throwdown in its own thread. @The Hot Pepper can we separate these TD’s? There seems to be enough participating in Jalapeño TD to justify another thread. I'd hate to see this one stray too far away from it's original purpose. I'm not participating in the Peppa Peach TD and it doesn't feel right to clutter this thread with pictures of my long Jalapeno :P
A valid concern, apologies if my reply last night seemed dismissive (🍺)... I have deleted all evidence from the interwebs. 😹

Back