• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Growing Jolokias and Habaneros in the Philippines

my chocolate hab that might be a red hab. lol.

88c58c1e.jpg

i still have another hab that's on the plant so i decided to take it off since i wouldn't wanna let the birds eat me out of my own first habanero. i'll leave my next one on the plant longer and see if it'll turn brown or if it gets mushy and ugly. hehe.

i might eat it today just to see if it's ripe. smells sweet though. we'll see. ebay seeds. lol.

Great looking plants Franz, In my experience My Chocolates dont go from red to brown ,rather they go from green to brown. But red ones taste good too! :cool:

Great looking plants Franz, In my experience My Chocolates dont go from red to brown ,rather they go from green to brown. But red ones taste good too!

thanks wayright.

i see. so i got duped. lol.

which is fine. any habanero is a good habanero. hehe. not like i can get them here locally anyway. hehe.

Looking good, Its always a great feeling to harvest your own vegies but especially the chillies. What kind of maters are they??

another mater of mine that i'm so proud of. lol.

0535ea70.jpg

long red thin cayenne

cbb7a565.jpg

after closer inspection of my yellow pepper, it turns out that i planted a scotch bonnet and not a yellow scorp. lol.

b865db58.jpg

What kind of maters are they??

after trying to remember what they are, they're most likely chocolate cherry tomatoes.

the latest mater i have posted is most likely garden peach. =D

what i think is my first douglah

0259d630.jpg

seeds from ebay, back when i didn't know what i was doing

8766c448.jpg

the seller said that this was a red savina habanero

lol.

no more of that, no way. hehe.

micro mini harvest. lol.

29aa387e.jpg

white bullet habs that don't look like bullets. lol.

21f5807a.jpg

wasp? beneficial insect? these things have been hanging around my plants lately.

775b75a4.jpg

my christmas raised bed gone wild.

515b33f2.jpg

Possible they are White Cheiro? A small round white C. Chinense... taste one :)

+1

But I only base that on a picture that caught my eye when ordering seeds. I grew three white bullets last season... Two ended up creamy yellow and one was about that color but much more "bullet" shaped; longer, not too oval-like, but not like a ball.

The bed looks productive!

Happy Growing!!

Possible they are White Cheiro? A small round white C. Chinense... taste one :)

but i don't have those, imma test 'em soon.

but they could be, i dunno. could have been seeds that have been mislabelled or mixed in with other seeds. labels got weathered away.

Back