• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies GUNS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got most of the parts for my next ghost gun. I would show you my last one but I was out plinking with it and it fell into a sink hole(Florida ya know) never to be seen again, literally swallowed up by Good Ol Mother Earth.

84605085-CF05-4D0C-ADD6-10300758F0E4.jpeg

skullbiker said:
Just got most of the parts for my next ghost gun. I would show you my last one but I was out plinking with it and it fell into a sink hole(Florida ya know) never to be seen again, literally swallowed up by Good Ol Mother Earth.

If that type of thing ("losing" a gun) happened down here the nanny state dictatorship would be applying all kinds of hurt upon you.

stettoman said:
There are places here, far too many, attempting to make it happen. They should stick to graft and election tampering, but such is the stuff of powermongering, yeh?
You might have Californication laws in YOUR state sooner than you think.

skullbiker said:
You might have Californication laws in YOUR state sooner than you think.

MY state, love it, how quickly and completely you divorce yourself from The Motherland....

The Feelgooders will have some comeuppance if Timmy Hoffa Walz goes Virginia on us. There's a compliance issue. I, just for the sake of clarity, WILL adhere to the US Constitution...

My next purchase is going to be a larger caliber hunting rifle with the ability to take down a grizzly if needed. Right now I am considering a 444 Marlin, but I am also looking at the 450 and the 45-70. Anyone particular to any of these?

AaronTT said:
My next purchase is going to be a larger caliber hunting rifle with the ability to take down a grizzly if needed. Right now I am considering a 444 Marlin, but I am also looking at the 450 and the 45-70. Anyone particular to any of these?

Yes sir.  I have a Marlin Guide Gun in 45-70 and I love it.  It's accurate, beautiful and easy to reload.  I'm partial to the 405gr bullets, and have been using Laser Cast brand just because I bought a bunch of them a while back.  
I have a family member who lived in Georgia and used to hog hunt with the 444 but don't have any experience with the 450.
Everyone I've met who owned a 45-70 loved it.  

That one is nice. I was wondering how the shorter barrel would do
accuracy wise.
Tybo said:
Yes sir.  I have a Marlin Guide Gun in 45-70 and I love it.  It's accurate, beautiful and easy to reload.  I'm partial to the 405gr bullets, and have been using Laser Cast brand just because I bought a bunch of them a while back.  
I have a family member who lived in Georgia and used to hog hunt with the 444 but don't have any experience with the 450.
Everyone I've met who owned a 45-70 loved it.

texas blues said:

What took you so dang long?

I got mine last year.

So did SL in .410

However.

I shoulda' known.

You'd go all tactical n' sheeit.

One more 'thang.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

And that potato salad.

Ain't gonna' shoot itself.

Yeah.....this one eluded me for a while. ........and you KNOW I'm all about the tactical look!

And, yes.......definitely a potato salad gun!

AaronTT said:
That one is nice. I was wondering how the shorter barrel would do
accuracy wise.

Actually.....really good. I haven't done any shooting past 50 yards, but I'm quite satisfied.

Nice, PaulKy! I didn't see them options on the Mossberg website...:mope:....:lol:.....
I thought it was illegal to alter the grip to anything other than the parrot?

salsalady said:
Nice, PaulKy! I didn't see them options on the Mossberg website... :mope:.... :lol:.....
I thought it was illegal to alter the grip to anything other than the parrot?

You can't go with JUST a pistol grip (that's bad)....but when you use it in conjunction with a "pistol brace" it remains an ambiguous "firearm" (that's good!).......

.....and it's quite the upgrade!

Tuned in to Youtube this morning and this came up in my recommended to watch videos.  

This will make the Super Bowl much better for y'all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEOe_-zmwYc

Tybo said:
Tuned in to Youtube this morning and this came up in my recommended to watch videos.  

This will make the Super Bowl much better for y'all.

I didn't watch the Super Bowl, but Bloomberg is crazy.....and his policies are facile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back