• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies GUNS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'd use one if it was all that was at hand, I'm sure they shoot fine. If a Glock was in a row of others, though, definitely not the one I'd choose for myself. I seem to have been fitted for S&Ws, They ALL feel good.

stettoman said:
Oh, I'd use one if it was all that was at hand, I'm sure they shoot fine. If a Glock was in a row of others, though, definitely not the one I'd choose for myself. I seem to have been fitted for S&Ws, They ALL feel good.

My nightstand gun:

0n8Y6xP.jpg

rNtjf0q.jpg

BreakingNews....12 hours later.....
Trump fires PaulKy because PaulKy called Trump on his BS.

texas blues said:
Colion Noir is a good guy.

He's a smart guy.

I listen to WBAP. They've addressed the police problems in Dallas frequently. 

It ain't the police.

It IS the Mayor, police chief, and so-called "community advocates", most calling themself "reverend".

Dallas gone be Chicago.

Soon.

:cry:

Bought a new Anderson lower and sent it out to be Cerakoted burnt bronze yesterday for the new AR15 pistol I'm building....

.....Here's the upper:

8AGZka9.jpg

.....and here are some of the internal goodies I have on the way:

rlmflqS.jpg

oWPg1wi.jpg

jFZUTwj.jpg

WFiibkD.jpg

9PtDxxS.jpg

W2VxkqD.jpg

I've always wanted a short 5.56 AR......and this is going to be a nice one!

Should throw one heck of a fireball!

paulky_2000 said:
Bought a new Anderson lower and sent it out to be Cerakoted burnt bronze yesterday for the new AR15 pistol I'm building....

.....Here's the upper:

8AGZka9.jpg

.....and here are some of the internal goodies I have on the way:

rlmflqS.jpg

oWPg1wi.jpg

jFZUTwj.jpg

WFiibkD.jpg

9PtDxxS.jpg

W2VxkqD.jpg

I've always wanted a short 5.56 AR......and this is going to be a nice one!

Should throw one heck of a fireball!

300 BLK makes a GREAT short barrel round....Just sayin'....Ballistics are optimal for the Blackout round @ 7-10 inches...Besides, if you go subsonic you're basically shooting the broadside of a barn at your target. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back