• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies GUNS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
stettoman said:
The Darlin' Bride 'n I went out back, she to get reacquainted with her LC9S, me to get some break-in time on the M&P9 PC...This is the second target up, she had not taken the Ruger out in over a year and considering the recent flattening of the earth now wants to actually carry. I only put one mag into this target, the bulk was her getting jiggy with the sights. I'll let you guys specalate as to who made that nice intentional circle around the boolz-eye...This all @ +/-25'.

attachicon.gif
Target Lndscpe.jpg

Here is where some input is welcome: The M&P, while as accurate a firearm I've ever had the pleasure, has an ejection issue, mainly a WEAK ejection issue: She's dropping casings at my feet. Yes, we're shooting reman, Freedom Munitions 115 grain ball ammo, but while my Shield and the Darlin' Bride's Ruger spits them a good 10-15 feet, the full-size actually had a couple stovepipe incidents through about a hundred rounds. 

This is my first full-size poly-frame pistol, I'm wondering if it's the nature of the beast or if it simply wants a heavier load or perhaps a weak spring got through the process. I'd rather not believe that, the Performance Center is supposed to be above that substandard component stuff...

..I have some 124 grain, same brand, reman as well. Gonna try it next. When it stops raining. Here at Camp Granada...

My defensive loads are all 124 and 147, some +P, ALL branded and new loads. But I'm loathe to use them for anything but defensive because of the current scant market and increasing supply/demand issues.

Any thoughts?
I have an M&P 9C, and have had no problems with it...other than my own poor eyesight.  Some would say I am more accurate shooting in complete darkness....

WarrantMan said:
My last purchase of such ammo (I believe 4 years ago) was at a price of $89 for a "spam can."  $.22 per round. Current price for same - $209 or $.52 per round... sign-o-the times.

spamcan.jpg
Always seems to happen around election time. I also heard many of the primers and stuff come from China and became harder to acquire.

Reload?

Ain't nobody got time for dat!

I ain't reloading 7.62 commie steel case no how.

If my .45acp ball gets below 4 thousand rounds.

I might think about it.

Then again.

I don't have any guns to use said ammo.

skullbiker said:
At least you dont have those pesky sink holes like we have here.
They gobble up sporting items with no warning!
Lean the gun against a tree, turn around to take a pee.
Get done, reach for the gun,
No tree, no gun and not even any ground.
Just a big DEEP hole!

I know right?

I lost these in a boating accident.

Never to be found.

DSCF0566.JPG

IMG_0506.JPG

IMG_2110.jpg

I hate boats.

paulky_2000 said:
I got a new AR15!!!

fJtvlg2.jpg

BHRtrqA.jpg

.......unfortunately.....I left it out in the sun too long and it shrunk.....

qRDeaaf.jpg

:rofl:

Goat Guns........super awesome scale models!!

Go check them out! :party:
I've seen their adds. never seen one in person. Where to find mature .556 tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back