• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies GUNS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Availability is why I've gone with a narrow caliber spectrum, with a few exceptions. Mostly .223/5.56 and 9mm. That doesn't help right now, but I stocked up pretty good when 9mm reman could be had in bulk and IN BRASS for 15 cents a round and the AR 5.56 rounds were as low as .23. 300BLK was NEVER cheap, but as a novelty I've found it to be an astoundingly accurate and devastating boolet. My huntin' rifle rounds, .243 & 30-06 are getting rare now too, though. Those are the ones I have no more than a couple hundred rounds. 

There is NO shortage of shotgun shells here...Dunno about the defensive rounds, as double-ought is defensive enough for me....

I'm with Paulky

eciMkBLl.jpg

jryZcIBl.jpg

texas blues said:
Geez Loise.

What a beast.

Its fun to shoot!! BUT,,,,I let Retta shoot it....and forgot to tell her it fires from the BOTTOM of the cylinder.......and she damned near lost her thumb! It burned her badly and she had no feeling in her thumb for a week. I felt absolutely terrible. Now, only I shoot it.

Where is the Unlike button.....for PaulKy!
Dayum! No, i would Never do that,

If the incident was recent and some lavender oil would help for Retta, I'll send some.

salsalady said:
Where is the Unlike button.....for PaulKy!
Dayum! No, i would Never do that,

If the incident was recent and some lavender oil would help for Retta, I'll send some.

AWWW!!! You are so sweet!!

Nah.....this was around June when it happened. She had her support hand out too far and I should have been watching her instead of the target. It was completely my fault.

Sheesh, shit happens, and I'm glad to hear she is ok.

Reminder to us all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back