• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies GUNS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite gun!
Alexander.jpg

:lol: :beer: Still not used to calling chillies 'peppers'. So the 'The Hot Pepper' forums are still 'The Hot Chilli' forums to me :)
Clean since 1998, so many jobs require a drug test now unfortunately...

Maybe I just have THC on my mind, it's been so looooooooong.

edit: but this is way of topic, you can go back to the plastic fantastic guns. I'll go watch top gear or something because I'm not drunk enough to sleep yet even though I have to go to work in 5 hrs. So need more drinking and boring stuff to happen.
I promise I'll be dreaming about woodies though.

I was at the local bullet trap a week or so ago with my Glock 17. I couldn't hit squat. I blame it on the guy with the .45 acp ejecting hot spent cartridges over the top of the stall into my booth. Caught one down the back of my shirt and two in my front shirt pocket. Appointment with optometrist this Friday.

You need some of those kick ass incendiary rounds TB, won't help your aim but would be heaps more fun when you miss! :flamethrower:

Mucho gusto Nova. I want some of those Dragon's Breath rounds for my 870 Remy pump. With those I don't need to see anything. Just pull the trigger and set it on fire!

I also have a 6mm Sweedish Mauser, a .303 Enfield, a Browning .22, a 7.62x54 Mosin Nagant carbine, and an AK-47.....

How's that for wood? ;)

Works for me!
Not gonna post pic's of my junk. i live in the land of tree hugger's/.WASHINGTON.com.
or try this one... wesucksapp.com OR THIS ONE wwwdon'tknowhow2vote.org

edited for cleanness, sorry.

If ALL else fails...
Stab'm in the **** NECK!
Maybe with a with a Bhut Jolokiah?

Not gonna post pic's of my junk. i live in the land of tree hugger's/.WASHINGTON.com.
or try this one... wesucksapp.com OR THIS ONE wwwdon'tknowhow2vote.org
Please keep your posts clean. :)

Took my new rifle to the range yesterday. I've got the EOTech and BUIS zeroed fairly well at 100 meters. I shot this grouping of ten shots on my last go (12" target)

100_4636.jpg

100_4638.jpg

Next week, I'm going out to 300 meters..... :cool:

Here is my wife shooting our .50 cal I have not been out to the range in almost 2 years. I am getting back into long range this fall, once it cools off.

fifty.jpg

Woah.. just noticed that was my post no. 666 The .50 must be an instrument of Satan himself. muhaaaaaa ha ha

Here is my wife shooting our .50 cal I have not been out to the range in almost 2 years. I am getting back into long range this fall, once it cools off.

fifty.jpg

Woah.. just noticed that was my post no. 666 The .50 must be an instrument of Satan himself. muhaaaaaa ha ha

I may have to beg you to let me put a few rounds through that .50

Edit: where in west TX do you go to shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back