• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies GUNS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ColdSmoke said:
I think a sig .45 is next on my list if I don't pull the trigger on a new Benelli 12 gauge 
I did not even shoot my 12 gauge this season, I do need to take out ir Belgium made A5 and shoot it some, given to me a few years back.

This is next on my list for shotguns, rather shoot slugs during shotgun season however for last 5 years I just use my muzzleloader

https://www.savagearms.com/firearms/model/220F

Jeff H said:
Where the hell are all the SIG 365s? They seem to ba all over youtube but you cna't get them yet as far as I can tell. Even Bud's doesn't have them. My LGS just laughed when I asked if they had any.

SIG_Sauer_P365_4.jpg

By Shield 40 needs come company in the carry rotation. Hurry up SIG.

Yeah, I just want to shoot one. That new double-to-single stack feed mag is an unknown, I think I'll let you beta test it for a year before I throw any coin at SIG....

Oh, and why you aren't seeing any....

http://www.osagecountyguns.com/blog/news/sig-sauer/sig-pausing-p365-production/

Again, thanks for everyone’s input and feedback with regards to the P365. There have been isolated incidents of the pistol’s failure to return to battery. Although this can possibly be traced back to a grip issue (whether unlocked wrists or high thumbs), we do not want even rare instances of issues to make our customers lose confidence in the P365. Therefore, we are tweaking the gun to improve RTB conditions. This will help to allow every 365 user to experience what so many have already expressed online in very positive reviews. We are making these adjustments now and will resume shipping very shortly. Thanks again for everyone’s patience.

paulky_2000 said:
Just snagged the new Ruger PC Carbine (9mm)....

Wld4nAY.jpg

This should be the base for some pretty damned cool aftermarket goodies in the very near future!

My LGS guy has told me there's a waiting list already.

I've read a lot of interesting things about this. Not sure if a takedown version of the old PC9 is going to compete well with the 2 pins on an AR 9, but we'll see. And aren't the aftermarket goodies already around? Like a Glock mag adapter so you can use the 50 rnd drum.... :party:  

I do like the old 10/22 side-charge, but a barrel shroud and folding stock would be neat....

A few updates on the Ruger PC Carbine:

Installed the new Holosun HC403C solar powered red dot. The see-through riser allows full use of the iron sights......and I ordered a second charging handle directly from Ruger so the bolt can be charged from either side of the rifle. Finally, I mounted my O-Light PL2 Valkyrie weapon light out front......

EwjgY1V.jpg

eUPpsO7.jpg

Xc0TYAp.jpg

j2qYqPk.jpg

Here's a ten shot group at fifty yards......with the winds at 25 MPH......cheap Magtech 115 grain ball........(iron sights only):

04wDSJB.jpg

I truly believe the group would be tighter with calmer winds.

bob65 said:
I have only had a quick look through this thread, but here is something a little different to most of the guns in here.

It is my .577 Snider, made by E.P. Bond of London, well over a hundred years ago.

attachicon.gif
20160104_182018.jpg
Awesome, great looking piece of history. Do you shoot it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PtMD989 said:
Awesome, great looking piece of history. Do you shoot it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate. It shoots very well.

It is a black powder cartridge rifle and you can't buy ammo for it, you have to make it from scratch.

ie cast the projectiles, make the brass by modifying existing brass, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back