• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Guru's 2013

It begins with a tray...

8529680870_ff959399bf.jpg

I'm glad the rain finally stopped! 3 inch on Sat, and another inch afterwards. Yard/garden is a swamp.
Im planting in this weekend, and can't wait!
93 is a good number!

Thanks. Sure do. Been in the restaurant biz for some time now. Looking to open up my own soon with the brew pub project. I'm also half way through my education degree. I've taken some time off throughout raising my children and looking to finish up this year and next. I'd love to run a small nursery before it's too late as well. Between all of this and the new band I stay quite busy. Never a dull moment. Why do you ask?

My daughter is 4yrs and she loves being outside with me... She tells me daddy i want to help to, then she does what she always does and throws dirt around while helpin me....

Just noticed you covered up the Lic number on the truck... Dont worry ive got people in Atlanta... Jk Guru But really ive got several relatives that live in Ga... Enough bout that, now back to the peppers... Thats some good lookin mulch you got there...

Looking good brotha man!
Lotsa good stuff livin in that mulch. I found a small pile by my wife's office and took the entire thing. The tree trimming company was probably a little confused when they got back on Monday. Less work for them though.

Your makeing me want to update my glog... Hmmmm

I have been thinking about the neresry thing as well. The kids could work there legally at 14 with a school permit. What a good lesson for them. Also they can put that on their college app. "ran a business"

Back