• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

happy birthday moruga welder and Super Hots Canada

143d7b875ca771a1cce1974cfea8d051.jpg
to both of you

Thanks everyone! :D

.. I have absolutely nothing planned for this day, aside from work. lol

BUT, on the bright side, I have around twenty seedlings I have started up in my bedroom in a make-shift little incubation space on a shelf above my desk. A few of my plants in my grow room are doing great, but I've lost a whole lot (and close to many more) of the seedlings I've planted since November because of the damn aphids.

Here's a photo taken last night of some of the seedlings in my bedroom:

birthday-seedlings.jpg

The seedlings I've started upstairs:

(6) Bhut Jolokia White
(4) 7 Pot Brain Strain (Yellow)
(4) Devil's Brain
(3) Cheiro Roxa
(2) C. Galapagoense
(1) Giant Mexican Rocoto

(I planted Most Prolific, but none germinated)

First I would like to say  , THANK YOU EVERYONE  FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES !   I'm privileged to have such a great family outside of family , couldn't ask for such nicer folks anywhere !  well it started off like this , went to credit union yesterday ( vacation day ) to cash my check . they were having a drawing for a 65 dollar prepaid visa to celebrate 65 years in service . so while i was waiting i went to the table wrote my name and number on the little paper and threw it into the ( BIG ) bowl thinking fat chance lots of them in there and it was only noon. well i was outside this morning the phone rang an yep , they drew my name ! cool . i need to get a couple of growing items later . mama taking me out to eat after her workday . kids have a surprise party for tomorrow at my oldest daughters house SSSHHH . i'm not suppose to know . lol oh , one more thing LOOK  I got a flower on my little chocolate reaper ! 

IMG_0564.JPG

again THANK YOU ALL !   FRANK

Back