• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TB!!!

:hell:

Please join me in wishing my most fabulous husband a wonderful birthday! He's like a fine "whine" and keeps getting better with age!

Cheers Honey! :hot: :party:

HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! I WISH YOU ONLY GOOD LUCK, HEALTH, HAPPINESS, WEALTH AND THAT YOU GET WHAT EVER ELSE YOUR HEART DESIRES!

birthday_cake.gif

Wow. Hard to follow that, but Happy Birthday my friend. Eat well, drink well, and have a wonderful day.

Much obliged ya'll for all the happy wishes. mrs. blues brings the cheeze to compliment my "whine". That woman....she so crazy. When she picked me out, she thought I was her ideal man...good lookin', loaded with cash, and close to death.....

Well..she got the good lookin' part right!

Cheers and happy holidays ya'll!

Leslie

texas blues said:
Much obliged ya'll for all the happy wishes. mrs. blues brings the cheeze to compliment my "whine". That woman....she so crazy. When she picked me out, she thought I was her ideal man...good lookin', loaded with cash, and close to death.....

Well..she got the good lookin' part right!

Cheers and happy holidays ya'll!

Leslie

Well, two outta three ain't bad!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TB!!! Mine's coming up on the 30th. What's up with all the December BDays? My calender is completely full because of all of them!

Back