Hello from Oklahoma

StoneySauce recommended this site to me, and it looks like a pretty awesome place! I dabble in creating hot sauces and finding new ways to light my friends' mouths on fire, but my specialty is smoking meat. Looking forward to learning some new tricks!

Welcome from Fort Worth

Glad you made it, MHD. Lots of very cool people here, you'll enjoy it. Not just pepper heads here, there are plenty of smokin' carnivores too.

musik010.gif

Welcome again Smokenstein. Love your smoker gonna have to make me one of them! I'm a mason, so I have the technology...

Dick you are truly nutz. Still love the clown.

JayT said:
Welcome again Smokenstein. Love your smoker gonna have to make me one of them! I'm a mason, so I have the technology...

We could have used you about 6 months ago! Picture 4 guys drinking beer with a bunch of bags of mortar and a buttload of concrete blocks and no masonry experience, and you've got us pegged. I'll have to post some of the construction pics for you guys one of these days.

Anyways, thanks for the "warm" welcomes from everybody and the compliments on our "work of art". I'll vow now to make sure and take plenty of pictures of our results to share.

Back