Hello

Hello everyone I have been a member of CG and FF for a while and I thought why not give THP a go. Ive noticed a few familiar names here, but for those of you who don't know me i'm from South West England and this is my first season growing chillies.

Heres a few pics.

022-2.jpg

unknown Cayennes
011-2.jpg

My Unknown Banana/Waxes? whats your verdict?
009-2.jpg

My Jal
007-3.jpg

My Scotch Bonnets that have been neglected and almost forgotten about hidden in the GH jungle.
016-3.jpg

017-2.jpg

Orange habs also neglected.
014-3.jpg

013-2.jpg

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas...don't know what your unknowns are but I sure do like the shape and color of the unknown banana/wax pepper...how is the heat on those?

What a way to introduce yourself! Hope you like it 'round here.

Hello and welcome from Germany.

Enjoy your stay!

smilie_trink_114.gif

Hello every1

AlabamaJack said:
don't know what your unknowns are but I sure do like the shape and color of the unknown banana/wax pepper...how is the heat on those?

I thought they might be hungarian hot wax but they are too blunt and a slightly different shape. I dont know what the heat is like yet but 1 is starting to turn orange so when its ripe Ill let you know. The plant came from a mystery seed pack as did most of the plants above but i cant seem to find a type of chilli that matches it exactly. Perhaps some sort of cross?

Anyway thnakyou all for the warm welcome :)

Also growing this plant which came from a seed found in some store bought chilli flakes, its a bit pot bound but fruiting none the less. Any ideas on what it might be?

021-2.jpg

Back