• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am hurtin!!!!!!!!!!!

Like a moron I just picked a fresh naga and being under 3 beers and a few vodka AND reading posts on THP I ate it like quad or that other nut hippy and I am on fire!!!!

I can not take it!!!

my throat and toungue are just burning and ice and icecram are barely making it better!!!

ambasol made it a little better (toothache gel)

I was all its a little fruity like quad said and then sh!t it hit me !!!!!!!pain hot .

now I am drunk and my eyes are watering and my video gear is packed in the van and I am am thinking of either getting it or driving to town for milk or somthing!!

now my hearing went a little numb and I just felt a huge flush.....!!!!!11

OK I am back.
it has been 15 minutes

I am better but feel all light and airy.

my tounge and throat are better but still hot.

my nose is running.

wow what a pepper

:mouthonfire::mouthonfire::mouthonfire::mouthonfire:

:lol: is this the same shayne who was chasing crystals ...or some kind of impostor.

Welcome to a very exclusive club...of which I am not yet, or ever likely to be, a member.

There's only one way to stop the burning in your mouth... rub one in your eye.

so Shayne..I assume this was hotter than the pure cap crystals you had?

Isn't the taste great before the burn kicks in...

I can eat one ...and I mean just one..orange hab without going too postal but that's the limit of my super powers. I might be inclined to also try something stupid..like eating the naga. If I do..does that mean I get to wear a cape and shirt with a big "N" on the chest? I might humbly submit and eat the naga if only I could be inducted into the elite group of Naga Overlords...hmmm..."The Naga Overlords"...could be the next hot group here on THP. Course..IGG would have to be the Grand Wazoo of the Overlords..that goes without saying. Much akin to .."not only am I a member of the directionless losers club but I am also the president!" Proof of consuming the naga for inductees would have to be shown through either photo or video. "Thank you sir may I have another please..?" would take on a whole new meaning! Would be worth it to wear the cape though..

Cheers ya'll, TB.

Pretty nifty stuff eh?

Oh, speaking of drinking and Nagas Neil....I drank my morning coffee with a shot of my Bih Whisky. Oww..that sheetz hottt.

Just mean that Bih is, hits like a ball-peen hammer to the throat. Perhaps the booze makes it more of a cap solution so it hits faster?

IDK, but I like it, although Morich tastes better IMO. :D

Congrats Shayne...now ya gonna be hooked lke the rest of us nutters. ;)

-QS

texas blues said:
I can eat one ...and I mean just one..orange hab without going too postal but that's the limit of my super powers. I might be inclined to also try something stupid..like eating the naga. If I do..does that mean I get to wear a cape and shirt with a big "N" on the chest?
Cheers ya'll, TB.

I rekon that is a top idea mate...!!! Who's in the naga club? Lol! Gotta print some shirts off-funny as.

Any Ideas?

Ate one Bih, one Bhut and one Naga. won't catch me do that again... it's a one time thing. cooking with is ok, but a whole one? crazy people...

BTW I like the dry ones more. easier to consume. fresh ones will kill ya!

Are an exclusive club indeed..I will never eat a whole naga again..Your nuts like the rest of us,Now you no why they call it PAIN. :lol:

I am yet to join this club - uh oh....

I am watching my Nagas ripening and I know I shouldn't and know I will anyway at the same time. Damn addicts! :)

Hey, Shay that sounds like something I would do if I was drunk. :shocked::lol: I haven't eaten a whole fresh Naga yet, but for some reason your story reminds me of when I was drunk a couple months ago, or so and I took a tablespoon of DM MKII..............Dat chit is HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!! I went through what you went through with your Naga too. Just because I grew them I'll eat one of my pepper plant pods whole one time as my own little sick initiation. However, after that one of each I'll probably just be using them for sauces, cooking, ect. Capaicin can pack quite a punch!:lol:

Haha! I've never had one before, but I can imagine. Video would be nice. I did eat a Bhut once and it was pretty damn hot.

Not sure what else would really help cool it down other than time and the eye trick. :lol:

BTW, nice avatar Scorpion!

Back