Hey from Idahole.

I'm new here, found the site while researching growing Aji Dulce peppers (not hot I know :oops:) for to make Sofrito. nom nom nom

I'm learning to enjoy spicy cuisine a bit at a time, my husband on the other hand is totally addicted.

I'm interested in learning more about peppers, as we like to can salsa and pickled peppers.

Nampa is about thirty miles west of Boise.

If you don't know where that is, you're worse than geography at me.

*grins*

Welcome from Fort Worth....

Welcome to the forum badkat. Your going to love it here get addicted to hot peppers and then start posting crazy. Thats if the rest of us are to go by anyway:P

Welcome from Las Vegas, but I'm a PNW girl, too! Grew up in Spokane and almost went to college in Nampa a LONG time ago! Nice to see another female in the house! I'm admittidly a "heat wimp" but DH is a real Chilehead! This is a fun place :) but I mostly lurk!

mrs.blues said:
Welcome from Las Vegas, but I'm a PNW girl, too! Grew up in Spokane and almost went to college in Nampa a LONG time ago! Nice to see another female in the house! I'm admittidly a "heat wimp" but DH is a real Chilehead! This is a fun place :) but I mostly lurk!

I'm not much of a lurker.

I'm more of a post stupid pictures and make off color jokes about "your mom" (bad habit I picked up on another forum).

I also like to garden, but have so far only gotten to jalapenos, banana peppers, and hot cherries in the pepper category.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

BadKat said:
I'm more of a post stupid pictures and make off color jokes about "your mom" (bad habit I picked up on another forum).
OMG you will so fit in here. :rofl:
: BadKat photoshops PMD's head on a bag of Nutterz with "Now Nuttier Than Ever!" :

Back