Hi from Glastonbury, SW England.

Hey everyone. I'm Ed from Glastonbury in Somerset, SW England. I'm a big chillihead and been a fan of the hot stuff for years now.

I love madras and vindaloo curry, and my favourite chillies are habanero and scotch bonnets. I've got a real thing for Marie Sharpes and Blairs hot sauces too.

More recently I have wanted to learn to make my own hot sauces, and that is what has lead me to this amazing web site. Wow, this really is a place for Brethren of the Burn! :)

Currently I live in a flat with no garden, but soon I'll be moving in with my girl to a house where I can put a greenhouse, so I really want to start growing.

Anyway, I love the passion and enthusiasm for all things spicy here so hopefully I'll see you on the boards soon.

Take it easy.

Ed.

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas

Thanks for all the nice welcomes guys - and I've learnt loads here already, about to start my first scotch bonnet sauce based on what I've read - happy days :)

Sorry about the avatar guitar god!

how do Ed good to see another chilli nut from the south west.
The guitar guy is normally refered to as IGGY and he is our resident post whore!
Try and find a thread without iggy in it! Or even a thread where he only posts once.
Nearly at the big one five iggy go man

Greetings from waaay over here in WA, USA. :D

I think you'll find just about anything you'd want to find here...and some things you'd rather not..teeheee. ;)

the_pepper_zone.png

Back