Hi from Iowa

patrick said:
We're in the 'burbs, Papillion. The southern edge of Omaha. If you're familiar with the town at all I'm right off of 72nd St and Cornhusker.

Cool, I know exactly where that is. Used to have some friends out that way when I was at UNO.

Nakana said:
Cool, I know exactly where that is. Used to have some friends out that way when I was at UNO.

So you're a Maverick? You'll have to get in touch with me the next time you're in town. I'll show off my peppers.:)

patrick said:
So you're a Maverick? You'll have to get in touch with me the next time you're in town. I'll show off my peppers.:)

Well, always a Hawkeye first, but my fancy piece of paper says I'm also a Maverick.
We'll definitely have to get together sometime when I'm back. I'll be around this weekend but since it's Easter probably won't have much free time.

really thats cool. Check the weather before you come though 100F with 100%humidity one day and the next day it can be 60F and rainy lol

kylestl said:
really thats cool. Check the weather before you come though 100F with 100%humidity one day and the next day it can be 60F and rainy lol

Sounds just like Iowa. If you don't like the weather, just give it an hour...

Welcome from sunny Florida!I'm having a beer while resting my pork shoulder and thinking some extra hot sauce on my BBQ pork sandwich might ease the pain of the sunburn I got pollinating my peppers this afternoon.
All 4 Covered?A sucessful day!

scoville said:
Welcome from sunny Florida!I'm having a beer while resting my pork shoulder and thinking some extra hot sauce on my BBQ pork sandwich might ease the pain of the sunburn I got pollinating my peppers this afternoon.
All 4 Covered?A sucessful day!

Sounds wonderful. I've got a rack of ribs that I'll be testing my newest dry rub on Wednesday as it's finally getting warm enough with low enough winds and chances of rain to really get my smoke on. Probably do a pork shoulder myself over the weekend. :onfire:

Back