• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

HillBilly Jeff's 2014 Adventure - Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

HillBilly Jeff said:

Just throwing this up here to plan out my list for next year.  Looking at some changes to my grow next year.

Bodeen said:
Just throwing this up here to plan out my list for next year.  Looking at some changes to my grow next year.

Thanks for the recipe and the links.  

Ferment has a white film on top.  From what I've read this is normal and okay.  Do I skim it off at the end, or as it happens?  I think at the end.

10672379_10202946786820726_631159989917183619_n.jpg

HillBilly Jeff said:
Many thanks go out to Greg for this lovely box of goodies he sent my way.  Some stickers fell off, but I think I got them named correctly.

10457799_10202940888673276_5728669258520686977_n.jpg

Top row left to right Guatemalan Yellow, Bombay Morich, Orange Blob, Hand Grenade

Bottom Row left to right Indian Carb, MoA. Fatalii, USC Brown

Sorry some of the tags came loose......I can't blame the postel women here , they move  too slow to damage anything....ha

The Bombay Morich (yellow pod) is a large Yellow Congo......the Bombay looks like a red flatter shaped Naga. 

PIC 1 said:

Sorry some of the tags came loose......I can't blame the postel women here , they move  too slow to damage anything....ha

The Bombay Morich (yellow pod) is a large Yellow Congo......the Bombay looks like a red flatter shaped Naga. 

After looking it over, it has sticker 10 on it which is the congo according to the invoice.  Why I said Bombay is beyond me lol.  Thanks again.

HillBilly Jeff said:
Ready to do some protecting against the frost....almost.  Picking up the top rail, plastic, and making my clamps tomorrow after work.

Feels too early to be protecting the plants from frost. What a weird year this has been.

Best of Luck Jeff.

Jeff H said:

Feels too early to be protecting the plants from frost. What a weird year this has been.

Best of Luck Jeff.

You too Jeff.  44 This morning when I got up.  I really hope they're wrong about this winter being worse than last winter.

Raining out and that has forced me to put off my first part of my hot sauce process.  Will do that tomorrow now.  Good news is the mosquito population has taken a hit.

Back