• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

History was Made Today

I've received seeds from all over the world over the years, but today in my mailbox was an envelope from a country I never received any from yet......drumroll........Asaam, India! :) My day was made. Add one more country to the list now :)

Chris

Ya, you can't start a thread like that and not tell everyone what you got! Tell us...TELL US!!!! We all REALLY want to know ;)

Maligator said:
Ya, you can't start a thread like that and not tell everyone what you got! Tell us...TELL US!!!! We all REALLY want to know ;)

+1

They have a couple of good looking tarantulas that live there.

OK - you twisted my arm. I got some dried pods (birdseye tops) I never heard of, as well as Bhuts from several different regions of India, and a few others I never heard of. Most have Jolokia somewhere in the name surprisingly. I'm guessing Naga Jolokia Addict would know them all cold.

mmmm several regions of india, might be different strains like 7pots...... wonder if i'm getting the same from philliperv.... =D

I saw a thread recently that referenced "jolokia" as meaning "pepper/chile" so that would seem to fit with the names you have.

Happy day For You!

Maligator said:
Yeah, what are you, a seed tease?

Good luck! Please report your progress.

cmpman1974 said:
OK - you twisted my arm. I got some dried pods (birdseye tops) I never heard of, as well as Bhuts from several different regions of India, and a few others I never heard of. Most have Jolokia somewhere in the name surprisingly. I'm guessing Naga Jolokia Addict would know them all cold.
I wouldn't look too much into that since Jolokia is just Hindi/Bengali for pepper.

Back