• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

hooda's Grow 2012 - Rise of the Clones

So today i just transplanted my first set of seedlings that are about 3 weeks old now and have started my new seeds I just got from pepperlover.com today.

3 week old peppers are:

Manzano
Gochu
Caribbean Red
Jalapeno
Cayenne
Bhut Jolokia
Fatalii
Aji Lemon
Aji Chuncho
Tepin
Red Habanero
Scotch Bonnet TFM
Maui Thai
7 Pod Yellow

Transplants were done a bit early for some but I think it was for the best as they were all in jiffy pellets and some of the seedlings were starting to root past the pellet and starting to dry out faster than I was comfortable with.

trans.jpg

Pepperlover.com was awesome and threw in Orange Hab, Red Hab, and Aji Chuncho with my order
icon_smile.gif
Also all of the seedlings I'm growing I still have extra seeds if anyone is interested in some trades.

Awesome looking pods and pics bro!!! You have put together quite an impressive looking glog, well done!!! :dance:
Glad to see those Bonnet seeds I sent ya spittin out some pods for ya :)

Great update Brudda! Every time I see a hydro setup I get antsy to try it! You got the hot part right...been roasting out there.

Awesome looking pods and pics bro!!! You have put together quite an impressive looking glog, well done!!! :dance:
Glad to see those Bonnet seeds I sent ya spittin out some pods for ya :)
Yeah the first ripe one is going in the mail to you. :) also you got better video reviews than I do. Lol

Yeah the first ripe one is going in the mail to you. :) also you got better video reviews than I do. Lol
Thanks bud, I appreciate it! I would be happy to do a review on it for ya!!! :) Hows the Yellow 7 pot doin for ya? Mine is huge and spitting out pods left and right!

For me.. One pod on my 7 yellow. Which I'm super bummed about. Even though I planted late, I feel like my plants are not producing like they should. So I live vicariously through THP. :|

For me.. One pod on my 7 yellow. Which I'm super bummed about. Even though I planted late, I feel like my plants are not producing like they should. So I live vicariously through THP. :|

Bummer! My ghost and Yellow 7 pot are the only plants with peppers on them, so you are doing a lot better then I am!!! Good thing for us summer is not quite 1/2 way over :)

I'm glad I don't have such animals lurking around, that sight would have left me depressed for the rest of the day. Wish your DWC project the best of luck, mine totally took off!

Bhut Chocolate look close they're there.
IMG_6211.jpg

7 Red
IMG_6212.jpg

Aji Lemon
IMG_6213.jpg

Maui Thai
IMG_6214.jpg

Douglah x 7
IMG_6216.jpg

My gigantic harvest.
76060123.jpg

Beat that.

Ok so I'm super bored today so I decided to do a powder. This one is a four pepper powder that consists of Manzano, Pablano, Serano, and Jalapeno. I'm only making it because I'm really bored and I'll be giving it all away, I'm also I'm paying postage. Message me an addy if you want some.

ae9192d6.jpg

Hickory smoked because its the only wood I have right now. Otherwise it would have been nectarine by choice.
6706b3c6.jpg

Nice hoe. Glad to see someone's harvesting corn. Mine got killed by aphids. Died befor l couldn't harvest them. Tried to plant tomatoes to shoo them off but was too late

9e2a3b18.jpg

So if anyone was really wondering how many pods were on that downed De Arbol, the count was 121. In my state of frustration and sadness of the downed plant I decided to eat the pods that were close to ripe and sauce the rest.

42a3e92e.jpg

f9bffaa5.jpg

853d69d2.jpg

Presenting! Gopher Downs Green De Arbol Hot Sauce.
9b41ebc2.jpg

Also the Manzano, Pablano, Jalapeno, and Serrano hickory smoked powder.
5c37f4f3.jpg

Ok I managed to get a shot before taking off, I'm heading to Seattle for the week. I'll get some pod shots when I get back if my plants are still alive.

bf0473b5.jpg

Back