• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

HOT CONTEST!!

stillmanz said:
whats he sending you bhuts or those killer manzanos they grow?

suppose i can put email in as a quote

Gidday Neil
If you are really stuck, I could send you one good Bhut Jolokia fruit but you will have to be quick because I think what little we have will be picked on Thursday. Let me know your mailing address and I will stick it in the post for you.
Regards
Stuart

i looksd at my 7 pod seeds and they are "Jonah" whats the go there ?

"Jonah" is a cultivar of 7 pod that's going around. The original source asked for them to be named this way to avoid confusion and retain a particular strain.

Chris

stillmanz said:
I got my 7s through Bent. I don't know were he got his seeds from?

Sorry...sworn to secrecy. :silenced:

my #1 - 7 plant looks like the pods have stopped growing at only half size :shocked: i've moved it to full sun & given it more fert. #2 - 7 plant has five pods, one of them is powering along.

Douglah is about to open 12 flowers. Will get some pegs etc. tomorrow & isolate the whole plant.

It's going to be a :hot: winter

cmpman1974 said:
"Jonah" is a cultivar of 7 pod that's going around. The original source asked for them to be named this way to avoid confusion and retain a particular strain.

Chris

cool. i will have them for all next season.

bentalphanerd said:
Sorry...sworn to secrecy. :silenced:

my #1 - 7 plant looks like the pods have stopped growing at only half size :shocked: i've moved it to full sun & given it more fert. #2 - 7 plant has five pods, one of them is powering along.

Douglah is about to open 12 flowers. Will get some pegs etc. tomorrow & isolate the whole plant.

It's going to be a :hot: winter

#1 = normal I make 3fruit and they get rip one by one
#2 = normal ...mine do the same

ps : sorry I did had the time to post pix , i'll try to do it 2night

hahah let me the time to wright my post !!!
ok so this is what the inside look like:

just take a look to the yellow oily stuff and the plincintal layer (correct me if i'm wrong,not shure of this word)in the pod !!damnn
A LOT OF SEED :hell: I must have like 50 of them in one pod but I have promize to keep some for my friend so I have 30 seed to give by shot of 5 seed per person (sorry but I ever know how many demand i'll have soo ) ....so the 6 next person to ask for some 7-pod will get them !!!(ASK IT HERE NOT IN PM ILL CONTACT YOU FOR ADDRESS)
GO !

oh I just forgot the heat report ......yeah it is right this thing is nuclear shit !! I eat like a nut the half of the pod (hehe seed less of coarse..)one shot and it was a big mistake(ok ok or fun ;))....oach!!!IT BURN LIKE HELL :fire: as far the hottess fresh pepper that I 've heat (never taste a fresh naga)

...ten min after I just touch under my nose and I feel the flame ;)....

QuebecFire said:

A LOT OF SEED :hell: I must have like 50 of them in one pod but I have promize to keep some for my friend so I have 30 seed to give by shot of 5 seed per person (sorry but I ever know how many demand i'll have soo ) ....so the 6 next person to ask for some 7-pod will get them !!!(ASK IT HERE NOT IN PM ILL CONTACT YOU FOR ADDRESS)
GO !

Z...O.....M.....G!!!ONE!!! ! :onfire: :cheers: you can put me on that list please?

QuebecFire said:

just take a look to the yellow oily stuff and the plincintal layer (correct me if i'm wrong,not shure of this word)in the pod !!damnn
GO !
The inside looks like a bell. VERY misleading. :hell:
Awesome looking pod. cheers! :cheers:

QuebecFire said:

GO !

I would love some if they're available mon Esti!!! :lol:

nasty insides thats for sure, entirely covered with thin placental tissue!!this is what bbs nagas were like, its weird because the top of the pod was as hot as the toe....( very even heat distribution.) I hope my sevens look as good.

Mick

nice picture quebecfire. do you think i could get seeds from that? i dont have too many seeds to trade but if you want i could send you some bhuts or spicy mustard hab seed once there done drying.

Back