• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

HOT CONTEST!!

:lol: and there trinidad scorpion (really stressed but look better since they have been re-pot and outdoor), and the mini naga twin plant still 3 inches tall LOL aslo realy stressed

Hi all ,
yesterday we got a f"/%ing storm and the wind was so hard that it blow off more than the half of the leaves on my douglah plant :shocked: and a chair fall on one of my t'dad scorpion but it seem to be ok ....but for the douglah i'm pretty sure that it will die.But there is a huge pod in the plant so there will be baby from this plant!!

the look like solid gold 2d ....awesome strain !!! I'm really hurry to taste it cause for now this is my favorite pepper ever grow ! it is totaly beautiful,it look lethal ;)

is there anything I can do to save it !!paging DR.GREENTHUMB PAGING DR.GREENTHUMB !!! or doctor pam will do the job ;)

edit:
I'm not talking about dr.Greenthumb (on thp) LOL but the Cypress hill one

I had also notice that more the plant is stress more the ''pimply'' skin is visible and than more the pepper got placintal skin so it make the pepper hotter! (but it is hard to tell cause my tong is'nt a scotvill test ...so )

I'd keep your plant out of direct sunlight or bright light for a few days and see if new growth starts and maybe give it some super-thrive or B1.

thanks I'll see what I can do ... yes grifo I remember you ! I aslo remember that I might keep some seed for cmpman1974 and negrito ! look what the pods look like 2d :

the douglah plant is still losing leaves ..

I'm also searching for the person who send me some seed of red pepper from hell ! i'll have your promise douglah seed

I just cut my last 7pod there is 2 minut and inside this one there is a clear liquid inside maybe one or two ml ...this liquid is realy hot and taste realy good !! realy purgent

PS: 7 pod seed have not been sent yet ! BUT DONT WORRY I will send them soon ;) with some extra things !

no I'm looking to find who on thp give me some red pepper from hell cause I promiz to give some douglah seed when I'll get some ready

QuebecFire youll plants should be fine my friend..scorched some of mine to death last week and they have bounced back over the weekend ...relief,all the best buddy,keep posting the pics there great:)

hehe thanks all ! I just decide to rip my douglah pod cause lil kids was playing around and I was scary about my PRECIOUS !! so ...anyway it was fully brown outside but lil greenish inside !there was 52 seeds in the first pod !once again there is a lot of placintal skin inside (more than the seven pod IMO)and seem lil hotter than 7pod (I made the test side by side with the 7pod nanananan :party:) but the taste is less fruity and purgent than 7pod :

I'll let dry my seed first than spread the rest to the people that I'have name in the post above and let you know if I have some extra one

Back