• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

HOT CONTEST!!

Dang, QuebecFire! Those are looking great!! :onfire:

Keep us updated! And yeah, I am interested in what you're feeding them too.

cmpman1974 : lol thanks !!I feed them with water only LOL and grow them under 2 compact fluorescent 40 watt each (I broke my 250 watt :( ) but it's ok for now ...I'll will try to keep them small as possible until the sumer come back cause I dont have a lot of space indoor ... I send a mail yesterday to S.S to get some news but I'm pretty shure she was flooded by mail ...anyway !!! I'm growing them to share seed so there is no need to mail her anymore . and let me know if you find any yellow cross of the 7pod!!!

elequin: yeah !!! I only feed them with water but they grow in miracle grow (0.14-0.14-0.14) but I realy prefer promix ....they grow fast because my grow room is small and convered with black and white ,the light are very close to the plant ( this is why I use CFL light ) and i water them only when the ground is completly dry !

cmpman1974 : for the 7 pod ....I know ther is not a lot of description of the 7 pod on the net but I talk with a lot of people about it like Primo and other people out of thp and they are all agree to say this is the real 7pod ....
02162416477b9e9089fdd.jpg

I think the shape of the pod can be lil deferent but the big caracteristic of this pod is the pimply skin and if you search hard you will be able to get a lot of pix on the web of the mytic 7pod ;)

Thanks for the news QuebecFire. I knew water was good for something.

I wasn't trying to contact Sara for seeds. We actually did a trade already. I sent her 12 varieties+ of C. Baccatums for Christmas and I never heard if she got them. I just wanted confirmation.

You are correct in that her seeds do germinate extremely well. I am near 100% germination with most varieties. I am very impressed.

The Compact Fluorescens idea is intriguing seeing your success. I'm going to give that a go soon. On a small scale. My plants under regular shop lights do NO WHERE near so well as yours. I have the lights about 1-2 inches from the plant tops.

FYI, IF I ever find a yellow 7-pod, I'll put you on top of the list. lol. I'm not holding my breath though. I may get lucky with a cross though. :) I'll keep everyone informed.

Chris

[
QUOTE=QuebecFire;47448]cmpman1974 : lol thanks !!I feed them with water only LOL and grow them under 2 compact fluorescent 40 watt each (I broke my 250 watt :( ) but it's ok for now ...I'll will try to keep them small as possible until the sumer come back cause I dont have a lot of space indoor ... I send a mail yesterday to S.S to get some news but I'm pretty shure she was flooded by mail ...anyway !!! I'm growing them to share seed so there is no need to mail her anymore . and let me know if you find any yellow cross of the 7pod!!!

elequin: yeah !!! I only feed them with water but they grow in miracle grow (0.14-0.14-0.14) but I realy prefer promix ....they grow fast because my grow room is small and convered with black and white ,the light are very close to the plant ( this is why I use CFL light ) and i water them only when the ground is completly dry ![/QUOTE]

Yes, I have searched and I beieve your picture is an accurate representation. It is direct from CARDI so I have no reason to believe otherwise. Pod shapes vsry substantially though, but general characteristics are similar. Did I mention, they're HOT too. lol.

Chris

QuebecFire said:
cmpman1974 : for the 7 pod ....I know ther is not a lot of description of the 7 pod on the net but I talk with a lot of people about it like Primo and other people out of thp and they are all agree to say this is the real 7pod ....
02162416477b9e9089fdd.jpg

I think the shape of the pod can be lil deferent but the big caracteristic of this pod is the pimply skin and if you search hard you will be able to get a lot of pix on the web of the mytic 7pod ;)

yep hot as hell !!! but no one cant tell if it's hotter than Naga...a lot of people who taste it tell the heat is different and burn a lot longuer than hotter pepper ....anyway there is only one way to chec it and this is why i grow them !!! :D

QuebecFire said:
burn a lot longuer than hotter pepper !!! :D
This helps weight loss.
If you have to wait till your mouth cools down to take another bite of a fatty food that's laced with it.
That's why they'll never make really hot chips.
Ha. Would they call it "One Chip" ?
or "Can you eat just one?"
Might keep people and pets away
from your food too, so the whole family eats less.
The powder is like gold dust!
:!: Hmm. I should put some in the icecream.
That'll teach 'em.

It's not a problem... That's what this forum is for I Guess... So I am willing to Trade Seeds with anyone...
btw... Does anyone have Apache, Bangalore Torpedo, Birds Eye Or Chiltepin...???

TriniHottie said:
It's not a problem... That's what this forum is for I Guess... So I am willing to Trade Seeds with anyone...
What kind of Birdseye do you want? I can send you a pack of African ones. :)

Got them all. :) I have many, many different strains of Tepins and Pequins. It's a project I'm working on this year, along with many others. :) Let me know if you want any.

Chris

TriniHottie said:

new stuff!!

hey this morning I take some new pics as promise I have take a pics of the Trinidad scorpion first flower and a pics or my lil grow room:

smallest Trinidad scorpion:
121914354788f57b60cd5.JPG

Trinidad Douglah:
121915354788f5b8008be.JPG

2 of 3 Naga Morich:
121917244788f6245d198.JPG

A big 7pod Leaf:
121919304788f6a2cf435.JPG

new stuff!!

Trinidad Scorpion first flower:
121926584788f86225883.JPG

And finaly My mini growroom (start to get really small :( they grow fast !!! to fast):
121926234788f83fbca95.JPG

100% made in Quebec by me I made the cabinet and the light reflector

Very nice plants QuebecFire. What are you going to do when they grow too tall for that cabinet? They are growing so fast. Keep up the great work.

Chris

That is flat out amazing they look really healthy and growing well. I just hope I can get some that nice. Great Job:cool::cool::cool::onfire:

cmpman1974: I dont know maybe i'll cut the upper branch untill summer come

Okie Joe: thanks !! i'm shure you'll be able to get nice plant too !!

Back