food HOT dogs

Way to Cuban! Pimp.
That's what we americans do. Take someone else's delicious food, and make it KICK ASS.

Way to man the microwave grill Darth. Perfectly split on the end. Well done!

Fresh package in the fridge... I am torn between split ends from the microwave or blackened from the grill.

Pics coming with bonus lyrics...

All beef dog steamed/seared on potato roll with Nathan's spicy brown mustard, and my own serrano pepper slaw.

100_1555.JPG

Boom.

Hot dogs are pre-cooked so why steam and sear, why not just pan fry for the sear? It will heat through.

exactly

I just throw them in a pan and let them cook a bit them throw a little water in there to get all the hot dog goodness off the pan, then eat them.

We have wanted to try fajitas at home and just haven't yet ... it's one of the foods we've decided will let us happily share the base of the dish and be able to go our own way without much sacrifice ...

Maybe I'll give that a whirl ... it pairs up nicely with Hornitos as a bonus ...

We have wanted to try fajitas at home and just haven't yet ... it's one of the foods we've decided will let us happily share the base of the dish and be able to go our own way without much sacrifice ...

Maybe I'll give that a whirl ... it pairs up nicely with Hornitos as a bonus ...

Onions, peppers, Beef, Tortillas, HOT pan. Boom! Fajitas.

Back