food HOT dogs

I wanted hot dogs but i hadn't the right bread.
ibhhvqaN8ntX4N.jpg

Those are really good and i like them better cooked in water than on grill.

ibc2cNlJTBWbKI.jpg

Mushrooms.

ibq8DKLsOzYRG4.jpg

Tiny zoccoletti. A bit press cooked before.

imYaopFtNrehs.jpg

My new press.

i8Yi1lOV6jDge.jpg

idCkz1Gj16JXk.jpg

Here with some deluxe ketchup and choco bhut powder.

No ketchup on my hot dogs please!

The rest is good. :)

I like ketchup ... actually, I buy Heinz Chili Sauce, but they relatively the same ...

I like ketchup on eggs half of the time (vs sriracha or just a lot of cheese or sour cream) ...

I like ketchup w/ fries half of the time (vs mayo) ...

I like ketchup on overcooked beef, and certainly tightened up a little on the top of some meatloaf ...

I like it on tater tots, too ...

Why are we hating on ketchup again? ...

I might need ketchup more than most people, though, because my horseradish aversion limits the number of applications for mustard in my world ...

Rules out horseradish sauce, wasabi concoctions, and even makes me like Worcestershire in only limited applications as well ...

The Hot Pepper said:
I like it too fool. Not on dogs. I like my mustards, krauts, onions, pickles, peppers, cheese, that direction. :)

I do that for sausages and brats ... which is probably what it comes down to for me ...

I like a Nathan's dog w/ ketchup and relish, or peppers and onions, or just by itself, or cold ...

Man, those things are tasty ...

Good thing I have a pair of jalapeno burgers queued up ...

I'm going to get full and then succumb to a nap ...

Every hot dog is a sausage but not every sausage is a hot dog. :D

I tried ketchup on dogs it just didn't work for me.

He did mix it with pepper powder enough to where it turned brown, so actually I bet it was a good "sauce."

My biggest problem with ketchup is when it is served cold. When it is room temp it tastes so much better. But I am not a hater. I use it a lot. And mix stuff in it like Essegi. Chipotle, etc. 

The Hot Pepper said:

He did mix it with pepper powder enough to where it turned brown, so actually I bet it was a good "sauce."
It was because it's a deluxe ketchup with balsamic vinegar. i like ketchup on vienna sausages.
Sausage is always translated as salsiccia but it's not the same exact thing i see.

Ohhh cool. I don't think we have that ketchup here.

I have to say, those little balsamic pearls I opened yesterday, were awesome ...

I bought those to use in the pizza TD that work prevented me from entering ...

Great effect ... little bursting balsamic splashes ftw ... did like.
Enjoyed the first half of first half, then jonah puree took over and it was just heat ...

The Hot Pepper said:
Ohhh cool. I don't think we have that ketchup here.
I found just that page:
http://www.orco.it/en/our-products.html
Orco brand is good, it has one of the best commercial mayo i've ever had. In bottom right you see the small bottle, not much but you get the idea comparimg to lowest bottle that is the normal one.
Just guessing, here we have much less sauces than America so maybe there's the need to reinvent one of the few available, and for sure calling that ketchup is much better for sales. :D

Back