• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

HOT dogs

I think it is high time that we start giving one of the US' trademark foods it's due. There are a million ways to make a hot dog, and I have had many, but I have a freezer full of hot dogs (I seem to never be able to pass them up when on sale), and I need some ideas. I propose this thread as a place to show off your hot dog prowess. Let's make them creative and of course HOT! I don't have a get started pic as this just came to me and I have just eaten, but I promise to chime in with some pics soon. In the meantime, what is YOUR favorite dog?

Teaser of tonight's dinner:

100_2435.jpg

I hope to do PF proud! :dance:

:woohoo: Looking good so far! But, can you hold onto those for....let's say 6 hours till I ring your door bell? :lol:

Better hurry....cause HERE COMES DA JUDGE!!

Canned chili....no beans, of course:

100_2437.jpg

Pickled jalapenos:

100_2439.jpg

Special guest star.....BACON!!!

100_2440.jpg

Diced onions on top?....I think NOT!!:

100_2443.jpg

The Build:

100_2444.jpg

Couple pieces of bacon...

100_2445.jpg

Smothered in chili:

100_2446.jpg

How about a bath in Cheez Whiz?

100_2447.jpg

Oh yes......dramatic pause....

Damn Paulky, BACON, another heart attack on a plate, was it Hormel chili? Enjoy Hormel (no beans) on chili dogs. Only canned chili I'll eat. I'm having left over Cajun Stuffed Pork Loin

Guess I should have looked at the teaser pic first, not Hormel.

Paul... hot dogs--> blanketed, smothered, "animal styled", "angry styled", and went crazy with the Cheese Wiz!!!

Who WANTS some!?!

Too bad we don't have Koeger out west cause I'll bet it costs less and I'm a cheap bastard :crazy:

I think it's about $1.75 a can and is exactly like Hormel No Beans. I love it!

Those damn dogs gave me the oddest, most vivid dreams!! Perhaps I should have eaten them a bit further out from bedtime! :rofl:

Back