• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

HOT dogs

I think it is high time that we start giving one of the US' trademark foods it's due. There are a million ways to make a hot dog, and I have had many, but I have a freezer full of hot dogs (I seem to never be able to pass them up when on sale), and I need some ideas. I propose this thread as a place to show off your hot dog prowess. Let's make them creative and of course HOT! I don't have a get started pic as this just came to me and I have just eaten, but I promise to chime in with some pics soon. In the meantime, what is YOUR favorite dog?

I think this is the only group of people that eat hot dogs with knives and forks and never question it. It's the most bad-ass thinkg I've seen all day.

I think it is high time that we start giving one of the US' trademark foods it's due. There are a million ways to make a hot dog, and I have had many, but I have a freezer full of hot dogs (I seem to never be able to pass them up when on sale), and I need some ideas. I propose this thread as a place to show off your hot dog prowess. Let's make them creative and of course HOT! I don't have a get started pic as this just came to me and I have just eaten, but I promise to chime in with some pics soon. In the meantime, what is YOUR favorite dog?

chicagosportpepper.jpg

Here's the world famous "Chicago Hot Dog" with the Chicago Sports pepper in the backround.
They sure know how to spice up a Dog in the Windy City.
Not only can you buy them at all sports stadiums, I even get them when I'm at O'Hare Airport.
Fiery Regards, Pepper Joe
:dance: :lol: :dance: :lol: :dance:

I poo poo the hot dog. It is but a shadow compared to that king of foods.....The Hamburger. Only to be out done by that food of God, The Cheeseburger! I dare anyone to challenge it.

Back