• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies How many people are gamers?

with 2 titans, you really need a 4k monitor for it to make any sense at all.

even 3440x1440 would not seriously drive that set up.

Im a gamer.

Ps4, Ps3, PsVita, 3DS, and PC
At the moment.

My tastes are eclectic, but right now Im addicted to Warframe on my PS4

Its a good game to bring me back from the 150 plus hours in dark souls 2 pc version.

Also a Lol addict on break.

Everything is Slizarus, add me if you play steam, psn, or Lol :)

OK...my name is Alabama Jack and i have a gaming problem...I just can't seem to get enough...

and I am definitely hooked on the CoD series...I think I now have/or will have by next week every one of the CoDs they have put out...

and I am a bad mother*****r

I love the old RPG's, still break out the old NES for the Dragon Warrior series or the Genesis for the Phantasy Star games.  Never got into any of the newer consoles, do a little PC gaming, still working my way through Skyrim whenever the kids let me.  Love the Elderscrolls stuff!

Skyrim is long...but it is also enjoyable too...

AlabamaJack said:
OK...my name is Alabama Jack and i have a gaming problem...I just can't seem to get enough...

and I am definitely hooked on the CoD series...I think I now have/or will have by next week every one of the CoDs they have put out...

You should try it with Turtle Beach headsets. Full surround sound, will totally change your gaming....seriously. I was skeptical at first but they put out amazing sound!

I have had these for the past 5 years or so and loved them.
http://www.amazon.com/Ear-Force-Dolby-Digital-Wireless-Headphones/dp/B000V7N54A
It was nice for gaming and for movie watchin, expecially when everyones in bed. You can mute your TV and blast the headset.
When playing COD's with these you can hear the direction the enemy is coming from and small things you would never pick up on with your tv or normal surround sound system. Wife got me a newer set last fathers day. Use them more for movie watchin nowdays, not sure if I like the newer versions better or not I'm still stuck on my X4's. :think: . One pair will last forever. If you have a best buy near you go into the gaming section, they generally have them setup on demo's. You'll see!

Anyone else use Turtle Beaches??

my boze surround system will be hard to beat...I can hear a rat fart 25 paces to the right rear of me...and I live alone so I can crank it up how ever loud I want...I can have it at 75% volume which I barely ever run and you can barely hear it outside of my house...my house is very very well insulated...even the interior walls...

I wouldn't call myself a gamer but I enjoy playing the 360 every now and then.  I usually plays form a few days then don't touch it again for like a month or so.  That said, I'm still playing Skyrim  :)

AlabamaJack said:
Skyrim is long...but it is also enjoyable too...

FOO SRO DAH!!

I'm loving Hawken (free to play, get it from steam).  Titanfall is pretty good too.  BF4 is ok, kinda burnt out on Dice and the Battlefield series.  Looking forward to Destiny when it comes out next year for PC.

queequeg152 said:
in ps2 you cannot say Jewelry, ostensibly because it contains the word jew. yea the chat filter is funny.
I was talking more about the fact that f**k becomes the name of the lead dev, because everyone was saying "f*ck Higby" over some changes. Rape becomes zerg, and so on. But yeah, sometimes the chat filter acts up like that. I think they fixed it now.

AlabamaJack said:

Whats your gamertag maybe I'll see you on there 

scratchzilla said:
I recently downloaded The Orange Box to my 360, mostly for the Half-Life 2 extras, but I'm just loving Portal.

"The Cake is a lie" haha have you played tf2 yet? portal is a good challenging game though, makes you think.

Portal 2 is funnier, because of:
lemon-grenade.jpg

Among other things that are spoilers.

Back