• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies How many people are gamers?

gotcha...and got your friend request too....I just don't play online...I am more of a single player type...

I was logging out and saw you went on line yesterday - had shit to do - but I was on early EST 630am - look for you tonight if I get on - I have been doing really shittay lately but it happens from time to time Im not to worried about my KD but hate going negative 

yup...saw you logging on too....was playing Tiger Woods 08

I am a casual gamer (formerly fairly hardcore PC gamer). No consoles at the moment. Currently I dig new indie as well as old skool games. At the moment working Baldurs Gate and San Andreas b/c I never beat them.

Any COD snipers in here. Havent played in about 6 months but use to be a pretty good quickscoper/trickshotter. I prefered MW2 out of all the call of duty series but I dont mind the rest.

September 23rd can't get here fast enough.  FIFA 15 will be the first game I've ever bought on the day it comes out.  I usually wait a while before doing so, but I'm hooked on the FIFA franchise.

Destiny for Xbox One is really good!

Nightshade said:
Any COD snipers in here. Havent played in about 6 months but use to be a pretty good quickscoper/trickshotter. I prefered MW2 out of all the call of duty series but I dont mind the rest.
Best shooter game ever made Socom 1 & 2....3 wasnt bad either, but if u wanna go back further Golden Eye!

I am looking forward to Destiny hitting the pc market next spring.  Looks like a great game.

Been playing a lot of the closed beta for Nosgoth and liking it.  Kinda L4D-ish in a good way.  Matchmaking leaves something to be desired atm, but it's a closed beta after all...

Loving Hawken - free on steam.  Great game if you're into mechs.

Tried Wildstar but didn't play past the first month.  Game wasn't bad - I just don't have time for mmos as real life impinges on my pew pew lazor spell caster time.  :D

JoeFish said:
Any SC2 players? I usually won't admit playing it, but I DO!
yo, wtf ever happened to the sc2 expansions? i thought they said they would release one a year?

i dont want to play sc2 until all the campaigns are out... the way i played SC1+ all the expansion when i bought that epic sc battle chest pack back in like... 2001 or w.e that pack came out.

that was seriously fun.

I play some PC games and a lot of PS4. SC2, Borderlands 2, and a little Team Fortress 2 on PC. Right now on PS4 I've been playing Destiny and Watchdogs. I live close to a video rental store so I normally pick up new titles to test drive before I buy. Family Video is the last video rental store around here in Green Bay WI. I hope they stick around. I was thinking about game fly were they mail you the games but for now I'll stick with renting.

queequeg152 said:
yo, wtf ever happened to the sc2 expansions? i thought they said they would release one a year?

i dont want to play sc2 until all the campaigns are out... the way i played SC1+ all the expansion when i bought that epic sc battle chest pack back in like... 2001 or w.e that pack came out.

that was seriously fun.
Play SC2. I have no clue when Legacy is coming out, but the first two campaigns are great. Especially the second one, although it does pull a minor retcon here and there.

1970832_1481265168823991_8117691706953125703_n.jpg

Back