• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies How many people are gamers?

gotta unlock that drizzt then cringe at the voice actor. 

Just got into elderscrolls online. It's ok. I think I like skyrim better though. 

I picked up Skyrim again recently! Still so fun.

I started playing Fallout 4, but found myself going back to a heavily modded Skyrim...it's hard to not play Skyrim, especially since new content is coming out daily.

filmost said:
I picked up Skyrim again recently! Still so fun.

Vodu said:
I started playing Fallout 4, but found myself going back to a heavily modded Skyrim...it's hard to not play Skyrim, especially since new content is coming out daily.

One thing that sucks about skyrim is my wife died (that brotherhood hunter chick) I was fighting a horde of vampires and accidentally clipped her with my axe.  my house I built is glitched and my little waifus can't move in with me. They just stuck at the old house so every few months I swing by and they all papi you back. Can I haz some money?

D3monic said:

One thing that sucks about skyrim is my wife died (that brotherhood hunter chick) I was fighting a horde of vampires and accidentally clipped her with my axe.  my house I built is glitched and my little waifus can't move in with me. They just stuck at the old house so every few months I swing by and they all papi you back. Can I haz some money?
LOL it'll be awhile before I head down that road bahahaha.

still play skyrim -elder scrolls quite a bit here...

my wifey on skyrim is the huntress also...she must be a two timing ****....roflmao...I have bought all the houses I can buy...can not get the game to turn on the "buying land for a house" though...and I have gone through all of the requirements twice...

any clues as to what is happening or how to go about getting the game to let me buy land so I can build a house?....I have over 1.5 million cash reserves so I can afford it...

Far as I know you just have to become thane in one of the tree required cities, talk to the guy about the thing then travel to your property location and start building.

I'm still rocking a rig I built 3 (maybe 4) years ago?  i5 3500k, geforce gtx 750, 8 gigs ram, 128g ssd.  win 7 - rocks everything I play.  I'll roll that till it won't go no mo, flip it to replace the HTPC I built out of the last rig and then build a new gaming box from scratch.

I never did get into the FOOSRODAH!!  Had several friends disappear for months because of it tho ;) 

SmokenFire said:

Before you went to the dark side....  cough apple cough!
i use both every day ... unfortunately ;)

the tinker-factor of the PC world is interesting ...

I'd like for Apple to be my work machine for the reliability and failure-less upgrade path, and to have a PC for fun/internet/multimedia, but alas, it's the opposite ...

queequeg152 said:
60% of the people in the school of engineering had mac books.

i found this hilarious as almost no software they will be using is comparable.
absolutely true.

Mac is only really essential for Web weenies!
I'll end up a web weenie though ... I'm just taking a little break, still, but it's coming =)

I have a feeling my 40th birthday will spur a spree of weekend webdev sprints ...

I hope so. I think I can work, brew, exercise, and write some code ... I just really needed the brewing =)

I am very tempted to go back to PC ever since I started using one for work. 

AlabamaJack said:
still play skyrim -elder scrolls quite a bit here...

my wifey on skyrim is the huntress also...she must be a two timing ****....roflmao...I have bought all the houses I can buy...can not get the game to turn on the "buying land for a house" though...and I have gone through all of the requirements twice...

any clues as to what is happening or how to go about getting the game to let me buy land so I can build a house?....I have over 1.5 million cash reserves so I can afford it...

According to wikia, you're supposed to buy one of the three land plots to get the deed and be able to build.

Been playing Mortal Kombat since the first one. Also a fan of the Metroid Prime,God of War and Far Cry series. Play a bit of GTA and RDR as well. Also a big fan of the Arkham franchise.

I am a gamer!

I play PC games exclusively these days.. but I grew up on NES, super-nintendo, playstation 1,2,3...  League of Legends is my favorite game (beta player, Fiddlesticks main, Plat III season 5).  Other PC games I play are the Warcraft series (not WoW), CS Source, and Hearthstone.  Also... I am fairly decent at chess.

ThePepperTrent said:
Just bought Half Life 2 and Orion Prelude. Both really fun. Also been playing L.A. Noire.
Half-life 2 is one of the greatest games of all time.  And the most highly anticipated game of all time is half-life 3!!! 

Back